Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fluffy_unicorn🦄

I just don’t get the need/want for engagement shoot especially when they’ve been engaged ages, had the party already, feels like she’s dragging it out!

Reactions: 18

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
Complaining about tube strikes.. from someone who doesn’t even have a real job.. 😬
It’s in such bad taste, isn’t it? Not everyone can fuck off to Surrey on their rich bf’s coin to sit about in ugly fleeces. I support striking fellow working Londoners! She has no empathy for us plebs or anyone keeping the place running

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I think it’s just a flawed concept. If she is saying that intuitive eating means eating whatever you fancy at that moment, then yes, food loses its good/bad values.

I just don’t think it makes any sense at all. I work in the city and if I chose whatever I wanted, I’d pretty much always go for a yummy pain au chocolat for brekkie, a hot lunch from our canteen, a brownie to perk myself up in the afternoon. I would therefore some days choose not to do that because I’d be aware I’d be putting on weight at a rate of knots. So therefore food HAS to have a good/bad value.

Why is it bad to make sensible food choices to avoid your body changing drastically, or keeping on top of walking for 20 mins a day so that you stay healthy, light, motivated and energised?

• Heart

Chattyman321

And also does she not push herself in anything anymore, it’s always a light workout and meeting her body where it’s comfortable. Pushing yourself out of your comfort zone occasionally and mixing it up is actually good for you both physically and mentally.

• Heart

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
What the fuck is she whining on about???? How on earth is she stressed by her non job lifestyle?! Has she realised that gullible people don’t have the spare cash to pay for her over priced retreats and intuitive movement crap??? These privileged well off healthy Insta “influencers” wouldn’t know hardship if it came up and slapped them with a haddock. Alice Liveing does this all the time too. Woe is me, so stressed, life is so busy, I can’t cope etc etc living in a luxury apartment with no money worries gifted cars and all sorts of shit. Imagine actually having some proper tough shit to deal with??? My friend the same age as me has just been diagnosed with cancer. That sucks. She ain’t whining though like these spoilt little brats. They make me so mad. Hopefully 2023 will be the year they all fall out of favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
The math ain’t mathing
Guys, don’t be silly. She’ll just naturally drop two dress sizes because of eating intuitively (salads, smoothies and fish with veg was all she fancied) and taking up an interest in walking 6-8 hours a day. NOTHING TO DO WITH DIETING

• Haha

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
She’s really fucked me off coming on all weepy about how upsetting and stressful her non job is. Same as Zanna and Alice. Honestly, give it up, you guys had a good run, and get a real job that fulfils you and teaches you perspective. I am all for people following non trad paths, I am one myself, but this clearly isn’t working for any of them. All I’m seeing is an extended pity me party because they aren’t being humoured or revered enough?

• Heart

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
This is my introverted self’s idea of abject misery and hell. 😳
I can’t imagine being the type to part with 2k to pay for validation from strangers. It baffles me.
Fair play to Tally. She’s found enough insecure women to flog it to. The ultimate hustle.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
And also does she not push herself in anything anymore, it’s always a light workout and meeting her body where it’s comfortable. Pushing yourself out of your comfort zone occasionally and mixing it up is actually good for you both physically and mentally.
She worked out with Zanna yesterday so she’s probably feeling it today… Zanna’s idea of a light work out day is three hours in the gym + a HIIT session and a 4 hour walk through the countryside

• Haha

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - I don’t give a rat’s arse what size Tally is. But she looks sooo pasty, all bloated, dark circles and eye bags, blotchy skin. You can eat intuitively and not eat crap all day. She’s milking her desire to do fuck all and has tried to turn it into a money spinner. Privileged, fake and irritating.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I just finished my work out and felt such satisfaction (and adrenaline/endorphins) in that it’s one step further towards my weight loss and strength goals. I hate that she and others make that almost shameful nowadays

• Heart

S1920

VIP Member
So is she basically crying because she isn't making enough money by essentially doing nothing anymore???

• Haha
  • Heart

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I think Jack is easy on the eye to look at but a bit of A Tim Nice But Dim type. Well off, loyal like a Labrador and a bit dull. 😂

• Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
Only just found this thread!
Been following her for a while,
Is it me or
1) she totally knew about the proposal and ruined it by filming every moment on the trip waiting for it to happen.
2) she is so ungrateful about the ring- screams high maintenance.
3) I never noticed before how much she begs for freebies.
4) it was an engagement party not a wedding, why the big deal!
5) she said she might slim down for the wedding...if she decides too.... doesn't that go againstwhat she stands for.

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Oh yeah! I forgot they don’t have walks in south west London!

🚨🚨SURREY IS 30 MINS FROM LONDON KLAXON 🚨🚨

E513BE67-FE4F-4B70-8FB2-31F8C3DA14DD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I hate this whole generalising of Surrey thing. I live there and it’s not all amazing wonderful countryside. It’s also not like you drive for 30 mins down the a3 and you’re transported to some quaint rural countryside. Sorry just grinds my gears

DariaJames88

2BDD5F43-475E-4E36-B565-73F2357094AF.png

Yet again I ask: what are her qualifications? It’s dangerous that she’ll be coaching potentially vulnerable individuals with no counselling, coaching or psychology qualifications. It’s shameful.

• Haha
  • Wow