Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clapster1

Chatty Member
It wasn't that long ago (about a month give or take) that we had Tally in tears over the burden of running your own business in the current economy but seemingly everything is okay now. I'd love her to share the details of how she turned things around because I know lots of brilliant small business owners who would really love to know. 🤨

Reactions: 16

Clapster1

Chatty Member
whatever happened to Girl Gains?

I think she is skint, she was crying on insta about business troubles - bad economy no clients or something
It is undoubtedly tough for all business owners at the moment and I have empathy for everyone working hard for their own financial security - we are (most of us) in that boat.
Tally is a fully qualified PT and I am sure she could work hours on a gym floor or in a cycle studio in a freelance capacity but she said something the other day about them wanting to sell up and move to Surrey so she's waiting to see where they'll be and when before getting back in to teaching.
Now.... I might sound a bit mean but lots of people move, further distances that London to Surrey and continue working throughout. Lots of people commute from London to Surrey each day in fact. She is lucky to have a job that she can take anywhere she should utilise that.
Need more money - work for it. She's not on the minimum wage, not racking up 60+ hr weeks and not balancing more than one job.
I think like a lot of people who have made their name and got comfortable as influencers actual work is no longer something they even consider.

• Heart

pewpewpie

I think she looks nice in that engagement party dress 🤷🏻‍♀️ a lot of body shaming going on in this thread rn

Clapster1

Chatty Member
I have a workmate who enquired with her (she loves Tally's authenticity) :rolleyes:😶 and is genuinely, absolutely gutted that she can't afford to do it.
From my point of view it is a lucky escape but it is genuinely upsetting that she thinks this is the best help she can get for disordered eating - I will try and gently have these chats with her now. I myself have had issues with orthorexia but would never think myself qualified to help.
From what she was saying a 12 week/3 month package with weekly Zoom, access to a group chat and a free Train Happy journal was £500
The same thing but with an additional 3 1:1 sessions with Tally was £780

So, if she signs up 10 people say on the 'basic' package that is £5000 for 12 x 1hr zooms an online chat group and a free Train Happy journal.
If she has 10 people at the higher rate the additional material - 30 1hr 1:1 sessions means that hour of her time is worth £93.
Yes she is qualified as a PT and absolutely can charge for that knowledge but lets be straight here this is not the service that she is offering, not the expertise she is pedalling.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Also, I'm pretty sure you can still go for a walk in London at lunchtime. I do, but perhaps I'm not doing it right?
It’s just not the same babe.. unless you drive to the common in your expensive 4x4 and do a quick lap whilst wearing wellies, you just don’t get what the countryside is about, you know?

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
This is just insulting now. Comparing eating with limits to an abusive relationship?!

19BB1C7B-88DB-470D-A5F6-0D3418C0C010.png

Also note how she’s tagged actual nutritionists and dieticians? Guess what Tally, they certainly won’t be telling people they can eat whatever they want whenever they want. I’m a bit of a binge eater and if I literally ate whatever I wanted, I could eat SO much. I’m talking a can of Coke, sharing bag of Doritos, huge bar of dairy milk, portions of pasta for 3 people.. and then my normal daily meals too. I just think it’s so harmful and stupid.

Last edited:
  • Wow

littlewonder

Chatty Member
Not only is it totally unachievable for most of us who work (my work kitchen is a bio hazard) who can afford a whole fucking salmon fillet just for their lunch?!?! buy a meal deal and piss off

• Haha

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I just finished my work out and felt such satisfaction (and adrenaline/endorphins) in that it’s one step further towards my weight loss and strength goals. I hate that she and others make that almost shameful nowadays
Exactly! I woke up and was stressed and argued with my husband. I had actually thought to not go work out today and “listen to my body” but then I thought no, I’m not happy and not going isn’t going to make me happier. I sweat for 40 mins and felt good as after. You just cannot get that endorphin flow if you just do nothing or do a snail’s “workout”.
doing her intuitive bollocks would mean I sacked off everything and stayed at home, ate some crap and then went for an intuitive walk to the corner shopto buy more crap.

• Heart

Clapster1

Chatty Member
Also who can make themselves a full lunch during their working day?! I barely have time to eat without adding in cooking time. They’re so out of touch!
I tell you who can make themselves a full lunch during their work day.... someone who doesn't have an actual work day and who is flogging a £250 air fryer that they haven't paid a penny piece for. That's who. 😑

Reactions: 15

DariaJames88

It makes me very uneasy that she’s pushing her ‘coaching’ service with absolutely no professional qualifications or training. She could cause someone serious harm talking about eating, exercise and well being without knowing how to properly support someone.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
It looks like it 😅😅 Jack must be the least shallow man on earth to not be wondering why he’s ended up with someone who looks like tally… I’m sorry!

D67C5A38-3157-4720-A749-B8458FB25D07.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
This. 👆🏻
Everyone was so chilled, she's potentially made a new friend and she's beaming because she's part of a community now.
Remind me again of how long she has been in Surrey and how often she has taken this class with these people!?! 🙄
Also we are 45 MINS FROM FRICKING LONDON

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also a white wedding but non wedding dress for an engagement shoot, just wear something from your mums wardrobe in a size smaller than you need Tally and you’ll be spot on

• Haha

ack13

I’d be blue too if I was on holiday with Zanna. Getting up at 6am every day to various forms of exercise all day, rinse and repeat. No thanks!

• Haha