Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk the economy is struggling but it doesn’t mean people aren’t spending money. I work in marketing and not everyone is being restrictive. It would be silly for any luxury product to seize advertising in the run up to Christmas. People with higher incomes likely follow Tally. Her retreats are pricey, her lifestyle isn’t exactly budget friendly and her views on Wellness are pretty privileged.
I hear you. I would be really interested to know just how much leverage these straight out of nowhere paid partnership/ads produce. Influencers shoehorning products in that aren't a natural or organic match to them and their feed is being called out more and more by those on social media - in my experience anyhow.

Reactions: 2
Why does it make me cringe so much when I watch the video of Tally and the group doing their dance party at the retreat?!

Reactions: 12
Why does it make me cringe so much when I watch the video of Tally and the group doing their dance party at the retreat?!
She’s so cringey, especially with her singing and dancing, and I’ve just noticed her use of the word ‘tummy/tummies’ 🤢 I think her and Jack are well suited. She always films him doing that Russian Cossack dance when he’s drunk and that’s pretty Cringey too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah Jack is definitely a total nerd. He’s kinda charming but you can tell he’s a dork - a handsome one!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think they are that suited. Unless drunk he isn’t great on camera. Don’t know if is recently but he just looks embarrassed?

He’s probs a bit of a prat really his tour of his family home that time was a big ick

Reactions: 12
I think Jack is easy on the eye to look at but a bit of A Tim Nice But Dim type. Well off, loyal like a Labrador and a bit dull. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t suit shorter hair as she has a big nose (I do too and keep my hair past my chin)

Reactions: 5
She looks great in this photo - that hair colour suits her much better than what she's currently got!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.