Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the new retreat advertised in Mexico in May for 6 nights. 6 nights!!!! Who flies to Mexico for 6 nights! It’s also £1795 without flights (is that more than the Greece one?)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the new retreat advertised in Mexico in May for 6 nights. 6 nights!!!! Who flies to Mexico for 6 nights! It’s also £1795 without flights (is that more than the Greece one?)
Such a rip-off, that’s embarrassing

Reactions: 3
That is INSANE. First of all, no one I know has ever flown to Mexico from the UK for less than a week - and even a week felt short with the long flight. 10 days is much better. Last year I paid £2k for a fab 5* all inclusive for 10 days.

Reactions: 10
Todays ‘outfit of the day’ makes her look so frumpy and old fashioned. Talking about transitional pieces like she has a clue about fashion. She’s just boring.

Also the reel the other say with her eating a bowl of pasta just gave me the ick.

She looks really miserable eating that pasta, I don't understand making a Reel with the message she did and looking like you're about to cry 🧐

• Haha
Yikes, I love olive oil on things by this is roo much olive oil by any standard. Also, why is it mostly on the plate?
Screenshot_20221003-203424.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought the same as soon as I saw it. Does not look appetising just too oily
If it’s got full fat Philly cheese on it it doesn’t need oil as well. I know Tally isn’t about weight loss/“weight loss is bad” but knowledge is good. That snack will be around 600 calories.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Also Jesus Tally go and get fitted for a nice bra. I can imagine someone who was a more or less flat chested most of their life can find it hard finding a bra that fits a larger chest (they cost a lot more most of the time) but it's so worth it.

Does being “Body positive” mean you have to wear skin tight outfits that are two sizes too small? I don’t think zips are supposed to bend that way..

Reactions: 8
That denim boiler suit looks terrible. It’s too small!!! When she sits down her fanny is likely to be ripped in two and that poor zip will give way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It makes me very uneasy that she’s pushing her ‘coaching’ service with absolutely no professional qualifications or training. She could cause someone serious harm talking about eating, exercise and well being without knowing how to properly support someone.

Reactions: 15
It makes me very uneasy that she’s pushing her ‘coaching’ service with absolutely no professional qualifications or training. She could cause someone serious harm talking about eating, exercise and well being without knowing how to properly support someone.
Agreed. It’s worse when you realise it’ll only appeal to insecure and vulnerable women. Everyone else sees through it.

Reactions: 7
i am really shocked by how much weight she has put on
also what a con are these holidays
most people dont need to be coached to eat some ice cream
i used to like her content but i find the bopo content quite manic and not very convincing. she must be pissed shes not as fit with aches and pains
also thanks to whoever pointed out the engagment ring. shes totally megan markled it. it was stunning and now shes made the band thinner i would be concerned about losing that big diamond.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t care if your vag sweats when you exercise but I don’t really need to see a photo of it as proof tbh :sick:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.