Tally Rye #2 aka Widdecombe Ann/Jack’s Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also probably not a controversial opinion at all but you shouldn't need a dog trainer for a puppy who is just displaying very normal puppy behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The zoomies they have in the early evening are infamous. Read any puppy book and you’ll hear all about them. Embrace them Tally. One day, when your dog gets a bit slower, they aren’t quite as zoomy, but they still happen. You yearn for those few minutes every day when the puppy comes out again.

She’s so bleeping ignorant. Learn, read, get to know him. He’ll be a part of her life for years but she’ll be his WHOLE life. She really doesn’t deserve him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
also probably not a controversial opinion at all but you shouldn't need a dog trainer for a puppy who is just displaying very normal puppy behaviour
Agreed. And also, for straightforward puppy raising (no behavioural issues etc), surely part of the joy and pride is doing it yourself???

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My dog would permanently sit with me or my other half if he could, is that not part of the joy, having this lovely companion that’s just there with no expectations other than to be with their people. Can’t wait until the dog trainer gives her a few home truths (which ours did) it’s more about training us than them and one session with them won’t be the cure she thinks, you then have to spend time every day reinforcing that training, Tally will no way be arsed with that
Also Dave is going to be massive, no doubt that’ll be a fault too
Can we get something about poor Dave in the next thread title

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.