Tally Rye #2 aka Widdecombe Ann/Jack’s Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor puppy is just a “trial run” for her having a baby that she’ll use for social media likes and content. I don’t get it with Jack, he seems to genuinely be in love with her. Does he see something we don’t? To me she’s a lazy, vacuous self absorbed sell out.

Reactions: 12
Poor Dave doesn’t appear to have a bed. He’s got a crate and a thin blanket on the floor but no bed 😞 surely they could get him a donut bed or a pets at home special, before she tries the beg for something fancier, u less she’s hoping someone will notice and send the poor sod one

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Poor Dave doesn’t appear to have a bed. He’s got a crate and a thin blanket on the floor but no bed 😞 surely they could get him a donut bed or a pets at home special, before she tries the beg for something fancier, u less she’s hoping someone will notice and send the poor sod one
He’s got a crate, she showed it. But yeah. He could do with a squishy bed

Reactions: 2
I think they are both so selfish. Jack because he must have a black boy puppy lab yet works full time so can’t look after it. Also Tally for agreeing to it even though she’s basically said and it’s so obvious she has no interest in him.

He’s a puppy not an accessory, shock horror he needs lots of care and attention FOR LIFE. If you can’t give that, don’t get an animal. He will be living somewhere else in a years time, I guarantee it.😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised they’ve been allowed to have a dog whilst renting, as most landlords are normally against pets (unfortunately).

She was also talking about buying a house this year.. if that’s the case, it would have been best to wait until they’ve moved and settled into their new home.

On paper she should be an ideal person to look after a dog (working from home, lots of spare time..) but she sounds quite resentful. Seems like it was a rushed decision to get a puppy which is sad for Dave 🙁

Reactions: 9
Poor puppy will be left with strangers when they head off to France for the wedding too since all their family and friends will be travelling over there too. Such a strange decision not to wait a year until the wedding/honeymoon is done and they are potentially in their own home.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The only thing I can think of, and it is in no way excusing their selfishness, is that she is feeling broody, wants a baby and saw this as a way to prove that she was up to looking after someone other than herself. She does not seem up to caring properly for a puppy and her efforts to entertain, train and bond with Dave have been pretty lame.... aside from using his gorgeous little face to drive her own engagement. Neither of them struck me as interested in anything other than themselves before and I haven't seen much to change that opinion. Poor little Dave. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I may have misremembered this, but don’t they rent the house from Jacks family? So not a proper landlord as such.

Reactions: 4
I may have misremembered this, but don’t they rent the house from Jacks family? So not a proper landlord as such.
I think this may have just been me speculating because of something else non-renter like they did to the place but getting a dog does make me think it’s even more likely his family owns it.

Reactions: 4
I think this may have just been me speculating because of something else non-renter like they did to the place but getting a dog does make me think it’s even more likely his family owns it.
It’s also bloody huge and they live somewhere near Godalming/Farnham which is a really pricey area, I’d be surprised if they could/wanted to pay as much as they will be for a rental. If they could afford that then they could afford to buy a place themselves.

Reactions: 7
Kong toys are your answer Tally. It can be tempting to get cheap toys for your pup but our dog still has all her teddies and plush toys we got her as a puppy, and they're mostly Kong.
Screenshot_20240116-130144.png

Why on earth would you post such an unflattering picture of yourself?
Screenshot_20240116-130028.png

Reactions: 2
Poor Dave lying on the hard floor with a crappy little blanket ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Kong toys are your answer Tally. It can be tempting to get cheap toys for your pup but our dog still has all her teddies and plush toys we got her as a puppy, and they're mostly Kong.
View attachment 2693667
Why on earth would you post such an unflattering picture of yourself?
View attachment 2693668
Also... the reel you posted had no sound because you posted the reel with no sound. Your job, your content not a magical sound disappearing trick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.