Tally Rye #2 aka Widdecombe Ann/Jack’s Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on EARTH would you post this??
I have no idea, its awful. Dave is her content! She isn't creative or innovative. She's not sharing anything original - he best posts come from resharing the work of others. She doesn't seem to work hard at what she does and knows that pretty much everyone loves a gorgeous puppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Interesting comment I had seen she left on a reel about finances
If she genuinely felt that stressed and ashamed about her finances, then she could’ve picked up a job to earn some money. But why bother working when you’re used to doing the bare minimum and your partner can financially support both of you? She has no idea about real financial struggles!

I’d love to be a stay at home pet parent without worrying about an income, she can’t even do that without complaining 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she genuinely felt that stressed and ashamed about her finances, then she could’ve picked up a job to earn some money. But why bother working when you’re used to doing the bare minimum and your partner can financially support both of you? She has no idea about real financial struggles!

I’d love to be a stay at home pet parent without worrying about an income, she can’t even do that without complaining 😅
Totally agree. The stress and shame obviously didn’t spur her on to work harder. Or just work for that matter. Looks like she was quite happy to accept her fate let Jack to do all the work.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree. The stress and shame obviously didn’t spur her on to work harder. Or just work for that matter. Looks like she was quite happy to accept her fate let Jack to do all the work.
Exactly. What has she done end of 22/beginning of 23? Nothing of note. So why post about it? ‘I wasn’t making any money because I’m lazy and…nothing has changed.’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something like that could even be an interesting insight into an uncertain industry if she'd shaken things up and shared it. (Despite most of us not being able to relate to having a rich fiancé!)

But it would probably be more like "so I realised I should slow down even more, break up with toxic contributing-to-society culture and not force my work ethic to conform to unrealistic employment standards!"

• Haha
Poor Dave doesn’t appear to have a bed. He’s got a crate and a thin blanket on the floor but no bed 😞 surely they could get him a donut bed or a pets at home special, before she tries the beg for something fancier, u less she’s hoping someone will notice and send the poor sod one
to be fair my lab puppy just tossed hers around and ripped it to pieces, we went though 3 before realising she was too young and just put blankets in her crate. We had a cushion thing for her to lie on and she’d push it to the side and lie on the cold hard tiles!

Reactions: 2
Something like that could even be an interesting insight into an uncertain industry if she'd shaken things up and shared it. (Despite most of us not being able to relate to having a rich fiancé!)

But it would probably be more like "so I realised I should slow down even more, break up with toxic contributing-to-society culture and not force my work ethic to conform to unrealistic employment standards!"
✨Intuitive employment✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Interesting comment I had seen she left on a reel about finances
Tally honestly just screams white privilege and lets face only got popular when she did because she was skinny and white, bit like Zanna and all of the others. I don’t even know why brands give her a platform. She offers zero diversity, unique insights, does zero work and is just so dull. Just boring and beige like the jacket potatoes she loves eating. I’m glad she hasn’t been doing well financially. She is not someone who should have the platform she does on social media and people should not be going to her for any type of advice!

Reactions: 15
That post about Dave and annoying her…he’s a puppy, you’ll have no ankles until he gets his big teeth, they’re like land sharks. She really resents him doesn’t she. He also needs a bed, he can choose the floor or the bed but poor thing give him a bed (mine has 4 beds, a crate and the sofa and armchair so I’m feeling extra aggrieved for Dave over his lack of bed. It’s not even a decent big blanket he’s got to lie on)

7EB79089-F963-4804-9499-FB44D70CD9CD.jpeg

Don’t worry, Tally. You don’t need any tips, because he’s just being a PUPPY.

(I know puppy training is important, but the way she’s going on about his behaviour and how hard it is “solo dog parenting” is ridiculous!)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I also found the two trainers we worked with so useless. It’s best to just be patient, do your own research, and keep at it. She’s so irritating, as if he’s going to be perfectly well behaved after one week?!?
---
I also found the two trainers we worked with so useless. It’s best to just be patient, do your own research, and keep at it. She’s so irritating, as if he’s going to be perfectly well behaved after one week?!?
She’s also got a rude awakening if she thinks he’s going to stop following her around. Not every dog is the same but ours is my literal shadow and obsessed with me. And he’s nearly 5!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ours also follows both of us ALL THE TIME. Unlike Tally, we don't mind it.

Reactions: 6
Given that Tally seems to spend most of her day at home I don’t see the issue with being followed around by a puppy all day, it’s actually quite lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she wanted the universe to continue revolving around her and her lazy existence she shouldn’t have brought such a big responsibility into her life. You wouldn’t expect a 12 week old human baby to know what it’s doing and just sit there quietly and leave you alone so why would a puppy be any different? Wait until the meltdown on Friday after the dog trainer has been and Dave is still behaving like a….totally normal puppy. Horrid brat.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.