Tally Rye #2 aka Widdecombe Ann/Jack’s Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing the thread for Tally - the intuitive eater who thinks you should never blame yourself if your clothes don’t fit you, and that going shopping counts as a workout 💪🏼💪🏼 unfortunately her style has gone the same way as her diet (downwards) and she’s started to look like Jack’s grandma rather than his glowing bride to be. Basically - we fancy Jack - Jack, if you’re reading this, you deserve better!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aaaaand just like that she’s turned off and deleted the comments for the Grand National insta post… glad I screenshotted!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aaaaand just like that she’s turned off and deleted the comments for the Grand National insta post… glad I screenshotted!
Jeeeez!!!! These fakes can’t handle any form of differing opinions or criticism can they???? Vacuous freeloader.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cue the crying face stories about how she loves animals and would never go to the races if she thought the horses were mistreated blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It just proves tit influencers like her want to live in an echo chamber and paint a fake perfect image. I’m not looking to upset people or start a debate but I support horse racing and if I was an influencer would signal this and defend my views, not delete a load of comments I disagreed with or felt made me look bad. I suspect that as with most things, Tally is too thick to have a coherent opinion.

Reactions: 8
It just proves tit influencers like her want to live in an echo chamber and paint a fake perfect image. I’m not looking to upset people or start a debate but I support horse racing and if I was an influencer would signal this and defend my views, not delete a load of comments I disagreed with or felt made me look bad. I suspect that as with most things, Tally is too thick to have a coherent opinion.
Totally agree. It makes me wonder how people like Tally and Zanna would survive in a job where people aren't there to blow smoke up their backsides.

Reactions: 5
Exactly, have an opinion and stick to it. Crying when someone disagrees with you doesn’t exactly show yourself as resilient does it!

Reactions: 3
For some reason my phone's not letting me quote but I wanted to reply to whoever said on the other thread they were in Bank and thought of the engagement shoot - I misread it as "a bank", and didn't even bat an eyelid at her doing an engagement shoot in Nationwide or wherever 😂 that's how low my estimation has got of Tally now haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So... Tally's ready to being the gym back into her life. Let's see how she does this whilst still pedalling the utter nonsense she charges people for. 🤨

Reactions: 10
She’s been back in the gym on & off for months as she used that 60 min private gym or whatever it was #ad plus she goes zannas house for the gym

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Zanny's engagement will trigger a bit of insecurity, as she'll no doubt be posing for dear life in a series of engagement-related photos.

Reactions: 2
Let the competitive wedding-big begin
Zanna’s ring is like a glacier mint
She’ll go bigger and better than anything tally does guaranteed. I don’t think Talky is secure enough to not let it bother her

Reactions: 11
Let the competitive wedding-big begin
Zanna’s ring is like a glacier mint
She’ll go bigger and better than anything tally does guaranteed. I don’t think Talky is secure enough to not let it bother her
With friends like that eh!?! Why can't they just be happy, in love and supportive of one another. ☹

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.