Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has stooped lower than a snakes belly thats the mother of his daughter discrase hasnt give a tit for months about his daughter and now all show hope he is proud of himself amir your a wanker 🙌

Reactions: 3
Whatever happened to Brendan , aamir used to video with him and some other guy all the time we haven’t seen much of him in a long time. Is cici still working for him she seems to be spending a lot of time with aamir at gym sessions during the day 😂

Reactions: 1
Cici looks void as duck in any video he puts up, those flats are nothing to boast about, it's a flat ffs with a view of waste land, nd a flash car to drive to his contact visit...wow thats first class living

• Heart
Cici looks void as duck in any video he puts up, those flats are nothing to boast about, it's a flat ffs with a view of waste land, nd a flash car to drive to his contact visit...wow thats first class living
Couldn’t agree more. Saying how he’s upgraded when he hardly sees his own child is shocking, his new bit clearly can’t get anyone else and that’s why she’s staying!

Reactions: 1
Surely people that do like him on his insta would even question him for making a comment like that, soo immature. Not sure if renting a tiny apartment is an upgrade from living in a family home, with your child.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Moving from a house you own to an overpriced apartment someone else owns, not seeing his daughter for months and then to a supervised visit once a week and seeing someone (I can only say seeing because he didn't answer the "are you single" question clearly a while back) that does indeed look void in the face, as someone else mentioned, is most definitely upgrading...... As for the car..... Most likely a hire agreement and he probably doesn't own it either...... Paying for someone else's lavish lifestyle no doubt!

Also that "we all have the same 24 hours in a day" comment tit pt's come out with really piss me off...... The ones that come out with that statement are those that live with their head in the clouds! We all most certainly do not have the same 24 hours in a day, everyone's situation and lives are different 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Moving from a house you own to an overpriced apartment someone else owns, not seeing his daughter for months and then to a supervised visit once a week and seeing someone (I can only say seeing because he didn't answer the "are you single" question clearly a while back) that does indeed look void in the face, as someone else mentioned, is most definitely upgrading...... As for the car..... Most likely a hire agreement and he probably doesn't own it either...... Paying for someone else's lavish lifestyle no doubt!

Also that "we all have the same 24 hours in a day" comment tit pt's come out with really piss me off...... The ones that come out with that statement are those that live with their head in the clouds! We all most certainly do not have the same 24 hours in a day, everyone's situation and lives are different 🤬
Exactly. Just a few weeks ago he was fundraising for a little girls family - would he really compare his 24 hours a day with theirs? He really needs to think before he says things like that it’s deeply offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Exactly. Just a few weeks ago he was fundraising for a little girls family - would he really compare his 24 hours a day with theirs? He really needs to think before he says things like that it’s deeply offensive.
He really is a 100% bellend

Reactions: 2

HATE that saying. He forgets some of us live with our children and do the normal everyday things. His 24hrs are very sad and different, head

I wish he would blow his nose and buy a new tshirt. Why is everything filmed on his penthouse balcony?🤣

• Haha
I wish he would blow his nose and buy a new tshirt. Why is everything filmed on his penthouse balcony?🤣
This killed me 😂😂😂😂

thing is he doesn’t even own the penthouse lol and now he’s getting a new car, ummmm everything Tilly does he copy’s, I love love love how happy she is, not forcing it, she’s naturally happy without him, as for him he’s fake as duck, and am sorry but thag girlfriend has no style, if u look beside him in thag car, she’s got a bubble coat on the floor with dirty cuffs, she’s just rotten, he really is just settling for who ever will have him, it’s sad really, cause he had everything any man would ever want, a beautiful supportive wife, two lovely healthily children , beautiful home and cars, and it still wasn’t enough, am the same my husband walked away from my two kids r home and animals and never looked near my wee animals again, hasn’t even bought them a box of food, sees his kids once a week if even, and spends more time with hia new bits kids, but I swear down, it will catch up with this lying cheating men, once their older or maybe if they lose there health or looks or money,let’s see who’s around for them then, Tilly ur doing amazing honey, bossing the hell out of single mum life, with a home to run and two kids and three animals, I really hope you read here we think your bloody amazing, never ever drop your crown honey!
We all got your back ♥

This killed me 😂😂😂😂

thing is he doesn’t even own the penthouse lol and now he’s getting a new car, ummmm everything Tilly does he copy’s, I love love love how happy she is, not forcing it, she’s naturally happy without him, as for him he’s fake as duck, and am sorry but thag girlfriend has no style, if u look beside him in thag car, she’s got a bubble coat on the floor with dirty cuffs, she’s just rotten, he really is just settling for who ever will have him, it’s sad really, cause he had everything any man would ever want, a beautiful supportive wife, two lovely healthily children , beautiful home and cars, and it still wasn’t enough, am the same my husband walked away from my two kids r home and animals and never looked near my wee animals again, hasn’t even bought them a box of food, sees his kids once a week if even, and spends more time with hia new bits kids, but I swear down, it will catch up with this lying cheating men, once their older or maybe if they lose there health or looks or money,let’s see who’s around for them then, Tilly ur doing amazing honey, bossing the hell out of single mum life, with a home to run and two kids and three animals, I really hope you read here we think your bloody amazing, never ever drop your crown honey!
We all got your back ♥
What a horrible thing to happen, but in the long run, everyone is better without boys like them 💓

• Heart
I'm sorry but can we just give a mention to talitha in the all black outfit tonight 🥵 she looks amazing I hope that rat is regretting his entire existence right now she just seems so happy and the confidence is back!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.