Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard he doesn’t even pay for the child she does everything alone, and that came from a friend of hers, doesn’t surprise me at all, he’s a complete narcissist
Not a single bit surprised at this. Pity CSA don't look at his social media and wonder who pays his 1000£+ rent

Reactions: 4
Visitation must have stopped again going by his stories. Wonder what’s happened? Or if it was because he kept posting pics and vids while at the contact centre? 🤔
Deffo looks like it’s been stopped and if it were for a reason in his favour we’d 100% hear about it.
I’m waiting for the “should I do a tit before or after my workout, let me know your thoughts” poll 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Cannot stress how much I applaud T for seemingly keeping her cool through all this. I cannot stand men like him! Makes himself out to be a downtrodden father of the year, wants all the sympathy and alludes that he can’t see his child through no fault of his own, all the while taking himself and his new girl to Dubai and luxury trips to post #inspirational #fitness content for his Instagram 🤢🤢🤢 so many people can’t see through it either it seems.

Reactions: 7
so many people can’t see through it either it seems.
I'd say he has many followers totally unaware of what's going on behind the scenes? He's such a narcissist he'd have the rest all fooled that he's the poor hard done by... :cautious:

So many people these days lap up the insta life thinking good holidays and nice cars means you’ve made it in life! I hate the insta culture these days. He’s prob in debt up to his eyeballs, can’t be cheap living the life style he is. I also think it’s kills him that talitha has more followers than him and that’s why he keeps doing give always where one of the conditions is that you have to follow him, I think he’s trying to catch up with her lol I’d also say talitha is earning more than him too. She’s doing great she’s an example to other women going through the same thing, I bet he’s fuming she hasn’t mentioned him once online. Shows her maturity compared to his.

Probably the type who doesnt declare the amount hes really earning and is probably paying buttons through the csa to punish talitha. My ex is self employed and he does this so he doesnt need to pay me, even though I know rightly how busy he is.
It's all only to punish the mum when it's the child who suffers
these men know that the woman will go without before she ever lets her child go without, they’re sneaky and your ex should be ashamed too!! Their karma will be when the kids grow up and start to see things how they are and want nothing to do with their ‘fathers’

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He’s boiling my piss today, u can tell he so unhappy and putting it all on for the gram!!! Ur woman is such a down grade, Tilly is beautiful and a beautiful soul, he’s a complete fool, and truly I don’t think he’s coping very well, why can’t he just go away and not filming everything???? Every time he puts the camera on that dolly of his, her bake is tripping her!!!! And then teeth 🕶🕶🕶🕶

I doubt the mosque would welcome a lying cheating show-off....and if his parents are proud of him then i despair

Reactions: 3
She is just as bad imo, fair enough he is separated from his wife she can do what she likes in that regard, but to flaunt all their holiday photos on her public instagram when there is clearly difficulties with custody and he probably has a long and strung out divorce ahead of him too. I just don't understand it, why would you want to be in that situation and also, why would you be acting like you're all loving it for the gram? They're two bloons honestly lol

Reactions: 5
She is just as bad imo, fair enough he is separated from his wife she can do what she likes in that regard, but to flaunt all their holiday photos on her public instagram when there is clearly difficulties with custody and he probably has a long and strung out divorce ahead of him too. I just don't understand it, why would you want to be in that situation and also, why would you be acting like you're all loving it for the gram? They're two bloons honestly lol
Money is attractive to some people🙄
Wonder if she will stick around when times are tough and he has to step up financially and physically parent his daughter

He’s boiling my piss today, u can tell he so unhappy and putting it all on for the gram!!! Ur woman is such a down grade, Tilly is beautiful and a beautiful soul, he’s a complete fool, and truly I don’t think he’s coping very well, why can’t he just go away and not filming everything???? Every time he puts the camera on that dolly of his, her bake is tripping her!!!! And then teeth 🕶🕶🕶🕶
It's the massive forehead.. or else it just looks like its massive in the pics.
I dont know either her or t personally but t just seems like a genuine soul ❤

• Haha
What age is his mannequin. She may as well be one because she just smiles and sits there, I'd say he'd be very controlling of her and i don't think she realises. Does she work?

Reactions: 2
The latest video he put up of her not liking the cocktail is just so staged. And the wallet just perfectly placed to make sure we all know he has a gucci wallet lol. You might have a gucci wallet but your baby girl is being tucked into bed at night by talitha and that's the biggest win of all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
His wallet isn’t exactly bulging with cash 🤣
Maybe he spent it on his daughter🤣🤣🤣

He makes an absolute D**K out of her and she is just so dense that she lets him. She must think he's the dogs because he has few £. I'd rather eat chips on a park bench than let some jumped up misogynist sneer at me because he has eaten something i haven't

Last edited:
She comes across as so dull. Zero excuses for the way he belittles her. I’ve said it before on this thread, I find him really sinister and creepy. “Every time she’s tipsy I make her try something new” I know it’s only food but it just shows how much of a control freak/narcissist he is!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tell me do you have access to your daughter or do you need supervised ....much more interesting than your diet snipe

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.