Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back with her tonight for dinner. I’m mortified for him out with all the insta huns🙈 would rather be home with my child

Reactions: 1
He's always wanted to visit kildare village...big aspirations Aamir, buying cheap designer gear while you live away from your child🤣🤣 see if they have any designer nose unblockers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s having such a good birthday bash he’s just called out someone and shared a screenshot of their profile who apparently said he looked 50 and blocked him… 😂😭 seems trolling is his and his new beau-friends favourite pass time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s talking pure tit!!! He’s blocked 😂😂😂😂 and his new bit doesn’t seem impressed at all, he’s acting a fool

Reactions: 4
He's rotten and full of anger, he isn't allowed to say much i bet because he has to be seen as mr nice guy🙄 They seem awkward around each other, wonder if he'll be home for contact tomorrow

Reactions: 3
He's rotten and full of anger, he isn't allowed to say much i bet because he has to be seen as mr nice guy🙄 They seem awkward around each other, wonder if he'll be home for contact tomorrow
Doubt it, he be to hungover lol ps all
That showing off and the food looked rotten

Reactions: 2
what about him saying he thinks the people who are guessing that he is older than he is are just saying that ‘because of what he’s done with his life so far’ CRINGE…. He’s deadly serious too 😖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
what about him saying he thinks the people who are guessing that he is older than he is are just saying that ‘because of what he’s done with his life so far’ CRINGE…. He’s deadly serious too 😖
What actual age is he? You could never tell from his face on insta because of the ridiculous orange filter he puts on absolutely everything.

• Haha
I had a laugh at this 🤣.

Can’t believe he’s only 32! I would have put him at 38 and that’s being kind. It’s got absolutely nothing to do with his life so far. I know plenty of guys in their mid 20s who don’t see their children, rent a flat and have a car on finance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a laugh at this 🤣.

Can’t believe he’s only 32! I would have put him at 38 and that’s being kind. It’s got absolutely nothing to do with his life so far. I know plenty of guys in their mid 20s who don’t see their children, rent a flat and have a car on finance.
He’s a complete bellend, I feel so embarrassed for him, he’s so so full of him, I no his giveaway later will go to one of his Insta huns to!!! Someone he knows! To say he looks older because of what he achieved in his life, sorry aamir to bust ur bubble but money, cars, apartments, or tit food and wine tasting, won’t take away your a cheating scumbag who broke his vows and walked out and his family for some tart! Also how about pulling ur weight more with ur kid!!! Instead of Tilly to do it, u bellend

Omg his latest post hahah. Someone reported him for drink driving 😂😂😂 he’s fuming. You can feel the aggression in his post 🤣 absolutely furious. “I know who you are” doubt it hun the police don’t compromise complainants identities, sounds very threatening to state that you know them. Why not just go about your day what’s the need to report to insta 😂😂😂😂

Omg his latest post hahah. Someone reported him for drink driving 😂😂😂 he’s fuming. You can feel the aggression in his post 🤣 absolutely furious. “I know who you are” doubt it hun the police don’t compromise complainants identities, sounds very threatening to state that you know them. Why not just go about your day what’s the need to report to insta 😂😂😂😂
exactly, as if the police would say!! He’s just assuming it’s someone he knows and putting it on insta to make it seem like spite and nothing more, could of been someone who was concerned about his driving?! Plus how likely is he to have blown zero when he basically said on his stories he was too drunk to do his competition!

Reactions: 3
He’s full of tit he’s been pulled over and he’s making a story from it 😴. “I know who you are” like he’s the big man haha sit down Aamir. Ejit.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.