Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How unreal does talitha look at that photoshoot today! I think she looks amazing
What a pair her and that guy made!!!!
Aamir away today with forehead, he just boils my piss. Always showing of, ur a tit dad and husband hun. So no nite away is gonna make u look any better

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch her live ? I think she’s starting to crack a little. Stay strong T ❤
No I missed it!! What happened please? Hope she’s doing ok I’m really rooting for her. It must be so difficult for her as the dust begins to settle a bit and the adrenaline wears off from all the chaos that’s went on.

I wonder is aamir still seeing the wee one because he put on his stories someone give him a present for the child and how he’d keep it in a safe place until she’s back with him again so have the Saturday visits stopped? Last week he didn’t post he was there and every week before then he has, unless he’s been told off for posting it.

Reactions: 3
She seemed a big all over the place again. Slightly mentioned him. Something about going to the dumb and some fella offering her and she said ohh I don’t need a man and went on about the things she does herself which is 100% true then someone commented sure u always done it all urself and she clearly read it nodded her head and carried on drink her wine.
Just hope she’s ok she’s been so strong and an amazing role model for not just her girls but the young ones that follows her

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see someone had commented under his last pic of him and aamira saying 'is she coming to live with you' and he just liked the comment lol. As if she will be living with him when she has a fantastic mummy

• Haha
Did anyone see someone had commented under his last pic of him and aamira saying 'is she coming to live with you' and he just liked the comment lol. As if she will be living with him when she has a fantastic mummy
As if the courts would rip a child from their mother who is financially and emotionally stable! I think best case for him he’ll get joint custody. But seeing that he’s had supervised visits at a visitation centre it’s probably gonna be quite the journey to get there!

Reactions: 6
As if the courts would rip a child from their mother who is financially and emotionally stable! I think best case for him he’ll get joint custody. But seeing that he’s had supervised visits at a visitation centre it’s probably gonna be quite the journey to get there!
I totally agree, I doubt he would even get joint custody tbh, it can be very difficult even for the cases that seem most straightforward. It would be unlikely he could jump from contact centre to joint custody. Total joke that he is even implying he is getting custody of the wee one, if I was talitha I would hit the roof

Reactions: 5
I totally agree, I doubt he would even get joint custody tbh, it can be very difficult even for the cases that seem most straightforward. It would be unlikely he could jump from contact centre to joint custody. Total joke that he is even implying he is getting custody of the wee one, if I was talitha I would hit the roof
Definitely! The hoops people have to jump through when it is straight forward is intense so for him having to go through contact centres sort of exposes that his isn’t a straight forward case so he probably has a lot more hoops. I wonder is there a reason he wasn’t at contact centre last week or talking about going this week? Either it’s moving to unsupervised visits or visitation ceased again?!

Reactions: 1
Definitely! The hoops people have to jump through when it is straight forward is intense so for him having to go through contact centres sort of exposes that his isn’t a straight forward case so he probably has a lot more hoops. I wonder is there a reason he wasn’t at contact centre last week or talking about going this week? Either it’s moving to unsupervised visits or visitation ceased again?!
I also seen talitha had posted they were having a girly day today so doubt that shes seeing him today. However you could be right, visitation may have moved to unsupervised!
However I dont think he would have mentioned about waiting for the hamper until he sees her again if he was having unsupervised visits.
I'm just being nosy here as I know I'm reading into everything lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Visitation must have stopped again going by his stories. Wonder what’s happened? Or if it was because he kept posting pics and vids while at the contact centre? 🤔

Visitation must have stopped again going by his stories. Wonder what’s happened? Or if it was because he kept posting pics and vids while at the contact centre? 🤔
I’m thinking it could have been the visitation centre because it’s surely against their policy to upload photographs to a public platform on social media of the location and name aswell as day and time you’re seeing a child at! I noticed aswell last week he bought a gift for someone and said it was for someone who helped him a lot over the past 7 weeks I wonder was it a gift to say sorry for breaking the rules?! It just seems strange he can’t say anything if it is moving to unsupervised?! And surely if it was moving to unsupervised why would he miss out on seeing her for 2 weeks now? It’s all very weird, I know we only see what they post but it’s not like him to not post. I do think it all should be kept offline though!

I’m thinking it could have been the visitation centre because it’s surely against their policy to upload photographs to a public platform on social media of the location and name aswell as day and time you’re seeing a child at! I noticed aswell last week he bought a gift for someone and said it was for someone who helped him a lot over the past 7 weeks I wonder was it a gift to say sorry for breaking the rules?! It just seems strange he can’t say anything if it is moving to unsupervised?! And surely if it was moving to unsupervised why would he miss out on seeing her for 2 weeks now? It’s all very weird, I know we only see what they post but it’s not like him to not post. I do think it all should be kept offline though!
Yeah I agree, if it were good news he’d have it on his stories. Even if he were still seeing her but not posting pics he’d mention it. I didn’t see talitha’s live but if people thought was was off maybe it’s because there’s been stressful stuff going in behind the scenes.

He seems like the kinda guy who would use the child as a power tool to me, I can imagine he would make things pretty difficult for talitha, the poor girl must be going through hell!
Instead of keeping his head down he has to make digs on social media constantly it's so embarrassing

He seems like the kinda guy who would use the child as a power tool to me, I can imagine he would make things pretty difficult for talitha, the poor girl must be going through hell!
Instead of keeping his head down he has to make digs on social media constantly it's so embarrassing
He seems really slimy, i wonder if he's paying up seeing as he can splash the cash for giveaways

See he's on yet another getaway with his floozy.
I dont understand his lifestyle and how he affords it

See he's on yet another getaway with his floozy.
I dont understand his lifestyle and how he affords it
Probably the type who doesnt declare the amount hes really earning and is probably paying buttons through the csa to punish talitha. My ex is self employed and he does this so he doesnt need to pay me, even though I know rightly how busy he is.
It's all only to punish the mum when it's the child who suffers

Reactions: 7
Probably the type who doesnt declare the amount hes really earning and is probably paying buttons through the csa to punish talitha. My ex is self employed and he does this so he doesnt need to pay me, even though I know rightly how busy he is.
It's all only to punish the mum when it's the child who suffers
I heard he doesn’t even pay for the child she does everything alone, and that came from a friend of hers, doesn’t surprise me at all, he’s a complete narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.