Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That woman looks very ill. A shocking thing to post from a PT.

This fella is clearly a narcissist and has the charisma and confidence to go with it. A deadly cocktail for sucking people into his warped perception of what is perfect in this world.

The new gf is probably controlled on a puppet string. People with low self esteem are an easy target for narcissists.

Reactions: 7
you know what’s also embarrassing…. The fact he makes out he has some screening process he carries out before he ‘lets’ you be one of his clients, like it’s a privilege. When he reality he obviously needs all the clients he can get to pay for the lifestyle he’s portraying on Instagram, it can’t be cheap! How much would one of those apartments cost? And the car? Designer bags for comps and the new iPhone? Does anyone know how much coaching with him costs?

I also don’t ever see him posting a wide verity of people just the same handful of clients over and over!

Reactions: 9
“As a teenager, despite his intelligence Aamir lacked confidence and says he believed he was “small, fragile and looked very skinny”.

Now, three stone heavier, his confidence and career are at an all time high.”

Wasn’t it just yesterday he said it’s wrong to call people skinny?! Yet he spoke the same about himself in this very interesting 2015 article.

Reactions: 3
And shes a doctor!!!! Who sells weight loss injections and discusses face thinning procedures... I worry for the younger generation growing up watching people like this.
View attachment 701877
She done a post before of “send me your photos and I’ll tell you what you would need”
I sent in one, she told me my face was too wide and I could do a course of thinning injections. To get it really slim. She clearly has a bit of an obsession.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She done a post before of “send me your photos and I’ll tell you what you would need”
I sent in one, she told me my face was too wide and I could do a course of thinning injections. To get it really slim. She clearly has a bit of an obsession.
Holy crap I hope she does that again I wanna know what she says about me haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Holy crap I hope she does that again I wanna know what she says about me haha
Oh I got a list! 0.5ml in the lips 1ml for my cheeks slimming injections. I was just like wow. She finished it with but you’re beautiful hun these would just enhance you 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh I got a list! 0.5ml in the lips 1ml for my cheeks slimming injections. I was just like wow. She finished it with but you’re beautiful hun these would just enhance you 😳
Obviously just wanting to make money! The best people to go to are the ones who'll tell u what u dont need!

Reactions: 2
Them apartments are around £1000 per month!!
you know what’s also embarrassing…. The fact he makes out he has some screening process he carries out before he ‘lets’ you be one of his clients, like it’s a privilege. When he reality he obviously needs all the clients he can get to pay for the lifestyle he’s portraying on Instagram, it can’t be cheap! How much would one of those apartments cost? And the car? Designer bags for comps and the new iPhone? Does anyone know how much coaching with him costs?

I also don’t ever see him posting a wide verity of people just the same handful of clients over and over!
Them apartments are around £1000 per month 🤢

Reactions: 1
Judging by photos he shares he only really works with people who are already in good shape anyway. Ive never once seem him share any photos of anyone looking close to overweight. He is just so full of himself it is staggering.
100% this. The people Talitha train seem to have a bit more to lose and before and afters are amazing. All his before pics are of people who are already in good shape but need to tone up. Some (where he hasn't indicated which is before and which is after) I can't see a difference in!

Reactions: 5
100% this. The people Talitha train seem to have a bit more to lose and before and afters are amazing. All his before pics are of people who are already in good shape but need to tone up. Some (where he hasn't indicated which is before and which is after) I can't see a difference in!
Even Talitha’s promo pics for her clothing had ladies of all shapes and sizes. So good to see.

Reactions: 10
So basically with Aamir, you reach out to a PT for help and it's then him who decides if he wants to train you or not. WOW! He's in the business for all the wrong reason's then! I'd love to hear from someone that "wasn't accepted" and what his response was?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.