Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how T was did a post the other day about how much healthier and happier she is now. Opening up about how skinny and unhealthy looking she was. Wonder who was training her back then 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
On another point he doesnt appear to be out wining and dining this weekend..😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder have they parted ways?? Maybe she realised he may be small but he’s a massive twit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reported all his stories under the eating disorder category. It's so clear how he feels about overweight people and the way he is speaking is so dangerous as a pt, can't imagine anyone overweight would want to be trained by him knowing his thoughts. Also, does he know what slim privilege is?? Overweight people recieve criticism on a whole different level to slim people. I'm slim myself but used to be overweight and the difference in how I was treated from when I was a size 18, to now being a size 10 is scary! It was like people finally regarded me as a human being when I lost weight, so yes, Aamir you shortarse, there is a difference. He is a nasty piece of work and I don't know why all the people that brown nose him lick up his arse 🤣

Also a side note, your woman clarissa has the worst fashion sense 😂 noseyed her Instagram there

Reactions: 9
I reported all his stories under the eating disorder category. It's so clear how he feels about overweight people and the way he is speaking is so dangerous as a pt, can't imagine anyone overweight would want to be trained by him knowing his thoughts. Also, does he know what slim privilege is?? Overweight people recieve criticism on a whole different level to slim people. I'm slim myself but used to be overweight and the difference in how I was treated from when I was a size 18, to now being a size 10 is scary! It was like people finally regarded me as a human being when I lost weight, so yes, Aamir you shortarse, there is a difference. He is a nasty piece of work and I don't know why all the people that brown nose him lick up his arse 🤣

Also a side note, your woman clarissa has the worst fashion sense 😂 noseyed her Instagram there
Thank you for this I didn’t realise this was a category!!

Reactions: 4

Im glad instagram actually agreed with you and took them down. Im sure aamir has a fair few younger followers and its just so damaging. The things he encourages people to do to lose weight are very dangerous and he even said himself its not "fun" for anyone long term. Its not fun and its not safe. As a "top" professional he should know this.

Also he is 1000% reading here.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have a screenshot of his way of saying I’m single ahah.
his stories tonight are doing my head in.😡😡

Reactions: 1
it actually puts me off dr Bonny that she associates with him tbh
I was on her page the other day, and was a bit shocked as I haven’t seen any pictures of her in a while. 😣 people like aamir will never see the wrong in their doing, just others doing them wrong.

Absolute scum bag does he realise how unprofessional he is. There needs to be regulation for PTs the damage people like him do is irreparable

You know what’s even more disgusting about all of this, the fact Talitha shared her story very bravely about being underweight and how painful that journey is for her to look back on. It’s almost a retaliation to one up her. He goes on to disgrace himself further by promoting being underweight, going as far to ask who is more of a burden to the nhs either overweight or underweight and the sheer audacity to laugh for having those stories removed!! If I was his client I’d be report that speech to the gym he works from so they can explain to him exactly why it’s inappropriate
Amen 🙏 couldn’t have said it better myself! So well said!

Aamir aamir aamir can you go any lower than you have today son….. as a father of a daughter you think it’s ok to put this kind of stuff out there. You make me sick to my stomach, and also can we clear something up, tilly
Was so under weight when she was with him cause he was always having digs about ur weight and her eating, he’s a complete twit and I hope someone reports him to gym-co, aamir if your reading here hun, no matter ur size, weather it be far or tiny as you call it, you will never be a nice person when you have a heart like yours, lucky escape tilly xx

Reactions: 8
‘If they are healthy and happy’ it’s not okay for to body shame people and comment on their weight but if they’re unhealthy or unhappy you can fire away? What a load of absolute tit. It is not okay to body shame ANYONE at ANY TIME.

Him using ‘fat’ as a derogatory term turns me. The man earns a living from being a Personal Trainer for god sake! Surely most clients would come to him overweight or unhealthy? I hope this puts them off going near him!

and to say he’s one of the best in the industry 🤣 please Aamir, who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?

Reactions: 6
‘If they are healthy and happy’ it’s not okay for to body shame people and comment on their weight but if they’re unhealthy or unhappy you can fire away? What a load of absolute tit. It is not okay to body shame ANYONE at ANY TIME.

Him using ‘fat’ as a derogatory term turns me. The man earns a living from being a Personal Trainer for god sake! Surely most clients would come to him overweight or unhealthy? I hope this puts them off going near him!

and to say he’s one of the best in the industry 🤣 please Aamir, who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?
Judging by photos he shares he only really works with people who are already in good shape anyway. Ive never once seem him share any photos of anyone looking close to overweight. He is just so full of himself it is staggering.

Reactions: 5
That girl looks like she has an eating disorder.
The fact that he had a hand in helping to create that look - he should be in very hot water for it.
I'd say he has mega issues too with diet and exercise/ body dysmorphia.

Reactions: 10
Can't believe how much Orlaith McAllister was gushing over him in the post he has put up with him.and his new woman at the awards!! You'd think she would.know what an absolute creep he was! Then he writes back thanks for your kind words. Boke Orlaith!! 🤢

Reactions: 1
That girl looks like she has an eating disorder.
The fact that he had a hand in helping to create that look - he should be in very hot water for it.
I'd say he has mega issues too with diet and exercise/ body dysmorphia.
well we saw for ourselves what shape he had Talitha in ... and the girl is still traumatised to even look at herself in pictures. She is happy with herself the way she looks now (rightly so, she looks gorgeous) so can you imagine the torture, pressure and unhappiness she must have endured & all for what- to look like some one else's idea of an acceptable shape/ weight? the girl is still impacted by whatever went on in her life to get her to that state.
she had a lucky escape, she undoubtedly already sees that. and, as someone who was with a narc for over a decade, i can say that her children are in a better/ safer environment too & she'll see that for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.