Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't that other guy the balloon from Newry who kept breaking lockdown regs trying to keep his gym open, denying covid, and then trying to represent himself in court using the Magna Carta 🤣🤣🤣
Yes that was him 😅😅 he kept saying ‘I am a living breathing man’ or some madness along those lines, like the phrase excused him from all covid laws 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So basically they’re friends with benefits?! How insulting to her to basically say you aren’t in a relationship. Can’t imagine going on holiday with someone of the opposite sex, buying them an iPhone for their birthday, taking them to awards ceremony’s as my +1 and commenting on how good looking they are it I wasn’t interested in them romantically...

Reactions: 9
So basically they’re friends with benefits?! How insulting to her to basically say you aren’t in a relationship. Can’t imagine going on holiday with someone of the opposite sex, buying them an iPhone for their birthday, taking them to awards ceremony’s as my +1 and commenting on how good looking they are it I wasn’t interested in them romantically...
Think he is calling our bluff !

Reactions: 4
Can't belive he is promoting being under weight. Actually I can, my friend went to him and she is beyond unhealthy looking and he fed her desire for the look and supported it. He's clearly got backlash over the picture of the girl who wanted to be 'teeny tiny', she looks like. And now the poll. A little research quickly shows that being underweight is also incredibly bad for you.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can't belive he is promoting being under weight. Actually I can, my friend went to him and she is beyond unhealthy looking and he fed her desire for the look and supported it. He's clearly got backlash over the picture of the girl who wanted to be 'teeny tiny', she looks like. And now the poll. A little research quickly shows that being underweight is also incredibly bad for you.
His language is surely all wrong…thin/fat and burden. Those who are under weight and over weight with regards to bmi may or may not need the support and care of our nhs. Nobody is a burden and language like that is a disgrace.

Reactions: 7
bleeping shocked that a health professional/PT would just post that after photo and say he has no problems helping her get ‘teeny/tiny’

Not thin shaming (as I understand it’s as real as fat shaming) but that poor lady looks genuinely underweight!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.