Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
remember back when getting your adenoids out was a thing? well i think he needs his out! 😂👃👃👃

Reactions: 5
Just caught up on his stories this morning, do you think the cry me a river song on his story at city hall was a dig at talitha?
His rant yesterday was funny as you could tell he was worrying about what talitha was going to say so was getting in there first I feel…. He’s prob raging she didn’t mention him, his egos so big!! 😅 she very classy and it’s written all over her that she’s doing far better now than she was when she was with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok so let’s get this straight, people want his life, right so let’s state what his life is………..

he’s a cheat
Narcissistic
Loves himself
Control freak
Lives above his means
Can’t talk right
Doesn’t know how to treat a woman
Thinks money buys happiness
Fake as duck lifestyle
4ft tall

yip aamir we all want your life,

I’d rather have 2p to my name. And be a good bleeping person.
You should maybe try a therapist, but then again your so used to your own ways nothing could change u, ur like a plain of glass everyone can see right through u!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok so let’s get this straight, people want his life, right so let’s state what his life is………..

he’s a cheat
Narcissistic
Loves himself
Control freak
Lives above his means
Can’t talk right
Doesn’t know how to treat a woman
Thinks money buys happiness
Fake as duck lifestyle
4ft tall

yip aamir we all want your life,

I’d rather have 2p to my name. And be a good bleeping person.
You should maybe try a therapist, but then again your so used to your own ways nothing could change u, ur like a plain of glass everyone can see right through u!!!!!
This 🙌

All. Day. Longggggg.

Omg he is a C**T and I hate that word!! I can’t believe he actually did this. Clearly he was wearing T down for her to be so painfully thin. My sis was in a awful relationship that she suffered abuse and she always said, Psychological abuse is most definitely worse than physical. As cuts and bruises heal but mental scares don’t. 9 years on with a amazing new partner she stil has triggers. T if ur reading on her. Ur better off without girl. U will get through this. In terms of “who's winning” this girl is u ! Keep ur daughters and u safe away from this wee rat

• Heart
Imagine being 31 and still being that childish.
Playing certain songs to give digs.
He seemed pretty riled up whilst on his wee rant.
How do deal with negativity whilst showing he is not actually dealing with it. He seemed angry. Hardly water off a ducks back.
T must be go glad she is rid of him. Seeing this ugly side must be such validation for her.

Edit. This guy has a daughter. What kind of example is he setting? Would he want her treated this way?

Reactions: 8
He can't breathe at best of times but at the end of that he was gasping. Such a bell end.

He's clearly obsessed with reading here and is also clearly still spying on T when he was guessing what her post was going to be about.

Feel so sorry for his new bit. Hopefully the poor girl will see sense and run while she still can.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He can't breathe at best of times but at the end of that he was gasping. Such a bell end.

He's clearly obsessed with reading here and is also clearly still spying on T when he was guessing what her post was going to be about.

Feel so sorry for his new bit. Hopefully the poor girl will see sense and run while she still can.
Dont feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 2
Now why would you tell social media that you’re going to book and pay for your parents trip like what purpose does this serve apart from a glory party.

Reactions: 7
I mean his new gf. She seems as daft as he is.
I actually do feel sorry for her she prob has no idea what she’s getting herself in to, prob charming her like a narcissist does and blaming everything on talitha to her! I see the girls insta is now public, she barely posted til she met him, now she’s posting posey pics regularly from his apartment and their holidays/trips away…. Why they sudden change since meeting him 🤔 but as the saying goes about cheating, if he did it with her he’ll eventually do it to her!

a man that can’t respect the mother of his child, even in the wake of a break up, is no man. He turns me green.🤢

Reactions: 6
I actually do feel sorry for her she prob has no idea what she’s getting herself in to, prob charming her like a narcissist does and blaming everything on talitha to her! I see the girls insta is now public, she barely posted til she met him, now she’s posting posey pics regularly from his apartment and their holidays/trips away…. Why they sudden change since meeting him 🤔 but as the saying goes about cheating, if he did it with her he’ll eventually do it to her!

a man that can’t respect the mother of his child, even in the wake of a break up, is no man. He turns me green.🤢
I don’t feel sorry for her, their relationship (t and a) was very public everyone knew they were married and she jumped straight in there without a care. It’ll be a tough lesson for her eventually! alarm bells would be ringing when he’s with her while still with his wife! I feel for her in that she musnt value herself enough to choose to be with someone with those morals!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t feel sorry for her, their relationship (t and a) was very public everyone knew they were married and she jumped straight in there without a care. It’ll be a tough lesson for her eventually! alarm bells would be ringing when he’s with her while still with his wife! I feel for her in that she musnt value herself enough to choose to be with someone with those morals!
Exactly this!

Reactions: 1
Collecting an award on behalf of the lollipop guild 🍭
Isn't that other guy the balloon from Newry who kept breaking lockdown regs trying to keep his gym open, denying covid, and then trying to represent himself in court using the Magna Carta 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
All i can see now is a small man.
I was gonna say the same Pmsfl he needs some wedges on or something, I didn’t think he was so small, he really has nothing going for him, and see he’s now buying the new girls love with buying her gifts (new phone) I really hope this girl realises soon how he is, but tbh I think she’s with him for the money anyways, ps I noticed she never wears to high of shoes with him 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 prob been told she’s not allowed, am 4ft 11 and I think am bigger than him 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.