Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did you know he has 40k owed in debt but yet don't know them personally? 😂 You've definitely spilled a bit too much tea in anger there, unable to delete or edit and are now covering your tracks.. Very interesting🤔👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How did you know he has 40k owed in debt but yet don't know them personally? 😂 You've definitely spilled a bit too much tea in anger there, unable to delete or edit and are now covering your tracks.. Very interesting🤔👀
I think its either one of them. Even the user name is a bit suspect.

Reactions: 4
I think its either one of them. Even the user name is a bit suspect.
I'd argue the same or someone very close to Talitha.. He strikes me as the type to have loose lips so God knows what he has been telling people about the situation.. I'd love to know 🤣

Reactions: 1
I've read @Belfit11 posts numerous times now. And I swear I feel like I'm stuck on a roundabout! Can't make head nor tail what they are trying to get across 🧐 flipping dizzy here guys 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just funny how his name is Aamirfit and the username is belfit 🤔🤣 also.. him saying about how he has 5 staycations in 5 weeks. B for Boring. We know you have money, stay humble people are starting to dislike you 🥱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What about a post he had up last night about love island!!! ‘Never watched it before until I’ve been made watch it tonight’
Aye Aamir under the thumb already? Maybe she’ll tell him to ease off on the amount of gel he puts in his hair too fs!
see Talitha was outover the weekend too and spoke of some fella coming to pick them up. I’m near sure it was that DJ’s name they were saying!!
Hope she doesn’t start sinking as low as him!

• Haha
Did anyone notice the dig at him on Talitha's story Saturday night? Her and her friend in the beer garden......"That view".... and shows the unaesthetically pleasing beer garden .....I personally found it very amusing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Talitha at the weekend said she was going to walk up cave hill, Aamir the same day was on ANOTHER dirty weekend in Newcastle but said he was enjoying his walk in Cavehill. (Uploaded another story saying he doesnt know why he mentioned there) Watching each others stories and then petty comments and digs is just stupid and unnecessary

Reactions: 3
Talitha at the weekend said she was going to walk up cave hill, Aamir the same day was on ANOTHER dirty weekend in Newcastle but said he was enjoying his walk in Cavehill. (Uploaded another story saying he doesnt know why he mentioned there) Watching each others stories and then petty comments and digs is just stupid and unnecessary
His girlfriend must be fuming at him watching his ex wife’s stories to make digs at on social media while on a staycation with him 😂😂😂

• Haha
His girlfriend must be fuming at him watching his ex wife’s stories to make digs at on social media while on a staycation with him 😂😂😂
He's obviously not With her for conversation. Just to flaunt around Ireland and watch love island with 😂

• Haha
Aamirs insta followers must be largely bought, how does someone have 32 thousand followers but yet only 435 comments on his competition and some people have commented more than once so not even 435 entries!

I went to school with talitha and she’s a lovely girl, always so kind and caring, and never one to cause drama, I always wondered wtf she seen in that twit, she can do so much better than him, when I heard he cheated before I thought god girls clearly only date him cause of his money, because isn’t he like 4’ foot nothing, he turns me green 🤮🤮🤮🤮 and as a woman who’s husband cheated and I have a daughter, his daughter will grown up in later years to see how her father behaved, especially putting his new flame ( while his marriage bed wasn’t even cold) up on Father’s Day weekend, it just proves money doesn’t buy class aamir

Reactions: 8
I went to school with talitha and she’s a lovely girl, always so kind and caring, and never one to cause drama, I always wondered wtf she seen in that twit, she can do so much better than him, when I heard he cheated before I thought god girls clearly only date him cause of his money, because isn’t he like 4’ foot nothing, he turns me green 🤮🤮🤮🤮 and as a woman who’s husband cheated and I have a daughter, his daughter will grown up in later years to see how her father behaved, especially putting his new flame ( while his marriage bed wasn’t even cold) up on Father’s Day weekend, it just proves money doesn’t buy class aamir
She does seem a lovely girl. Has always replied anytime I’ve messaged her, which is rare with those on insta. Hope she continues to shine 🥰

She does seem a lovely girl. Has always replied anytime I’ve messaged her, which is rare with those on insta. Hope she continues to shine 🥰
Same here- I ordered her glute band after mine snapped and she sent a wee gift as well, and checked via pm to make sure I'd got it ok.

Apologies - just to clarify “nah mate sure you’ve 40k on credit cards” as in...he’s probably just got debt and bills like the rest of us, despite all the glam that’s portrayed on social media. That was a comment based on opinion, not fact. I don’t know these people personally, just from social media.

Reactions: 2
Just seen on Aamir's insta that he got to see the wee one yesterday. Would love to know what has went on with all that.
I know you don't really know someone from Instagram, but Talitha just always comes across so well that I just can't see her being the type to withhold access to spite him/ for no good reason.
His face and voice were just so smug 🤢 even when he was saying about how something had been missing in his life etc he seemed really disingenuous to me?

Reactions: 4
The fact he was saying it was good news he got etc made me kinda think that it was legal..also noticed he was in a hotel or something, supervised visit maybe?? All speculation of course but it's definitely all a show for Instagram on his part

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.