Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him posting about Father's Day while he's out gallivanting with the latest skirt instead of even trying to see his daughter. I would say Talitha got word of this girl or others being present while Aamira was at his and stopped it, and rightly so! The child is going through a hard enough time let alone seeing her father parading new women in front if her.
Id say he will take her to court . He does have a right to see his child even tho we all know hes a bit of a prat.

Reactions: 2
Id say he will take her to court . He does have a right to see his child even tho we all know hes a bit of a prat.
He'll throw his money around but if I were in that position I wouldn't have my 4 year old being confused by other women either. The fact that he isn't seeing her away from the bachelor pad is strange though

Reactions: 3
I wonder did the wee one come home feeling upset at seeing another lady with her daddy and that’s why t doesn’t want to put her through that?

There's really no point in speculating unless someone actually knows what happened that he can't see his daughter. However unless the child is in danger he shouldn't have been stopped from seeing her

Reactions: 1
Something must have happened though cause she was letting him see her after he’d moved out etc so it doesn’t seem like she was being a dick but we won’t ever know the full story cause they’ll both have their own versions

Something must have happened though cause she was letting him see her after he’d moved out etc so it doesn’t seem like she was being a dick but we won’t ever know the full story cause they’ll both have their own versions
I'd say he was pleading innocent after being caught with his pants down and she maybe gave him a small benefit of the doubt, which went out the window once she realised he was full on with someone else, and she though duck that. I'm not going to make things easy here.

Word on the street is he was violent, which would make sense in regards to him not seeing Aamira. He's not coming across as the doting dad when he's constantly posting his 'lavish' lifestyle. Fair play to her for not acknowledging him on her socials.

Reactions: 5
That would make sense! He looks like a prick anyway, flaunting his new woman and lifestyle. I don't know how talitha stays as tighted about it as she does, that is definitely positive attitude, and putting her child first! 💪

Reactions: 4
I don’t know aamir personally but he comes across very aggressive, there’s been many times he’s bounced on stories and said things in the heat of the moment in anger and to me if you can’t think before you speak on a social media platform how do you hold it together in real life when you’re angry! The outbursts seem quite irrational. There’s been the recent things with the kid where he’s said things and then deleted about how he’s not seeing her and all that jazz but I always recall the time he’d been involved in a spat with another pt and aamir put up a pic of the other pts business indicating he’d drove up to sit outside it which was really strange as if he was trying to intimidate! Him showing his new flame is done in such bad taste, and no there isn’t a “right” time as he put it but it was definitely wrong to show her when he did, and to me it was as if it was to get at talitha because she obviously didn’t give him his daughter over Father’s Day so his way of hitting back was by flaunting his new chick.
I think it’s amazing how talitha has remained dignified and mature throughout this, letting him show himself up!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Talitha seemed to go for guys who thought they were gods gift. I remember when she went with that “DJ” from rain Ryan miskimmin who I see is now bankrupt (google it).

She seems nice and could do a lot better for herself but she really needs to tone it down. Unfortunately Aamir and her don’t have money. They are in big debt chasing this fake lifestyle with the rental flat and rental cars. For being such high fliers and living the “gram life” they haven’t a pot and they live well beyond their means. She’s not making 12k per month...if she is she’s not paying her taxes!
They don’t exist on companies house so they don’t have a business, despite him claiming he’s an entrepreneur? Nah mate sure you’ve near 40k on credit cards. Both are uneducated in world of nutrition/fitness and are simply a flash in the pan, in what’s a very toxic “profession”. They really need to take a step back and focus on being better people and parents rather than focusing all their efforts into living this fake life, which is so harmful to many.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Talitha seemed to go for guys who thought they were gods gift. I remember when she went with that “DJ” from rain Ryan miskimmin who I see is now bankrupt (google it).

She seems nice and could do a lot better for herself but she really needs to tone it down. Unfortunately Aamir and her don’t have money. They are in big debt chasing this fake lifestyle with the rental flat and rental cars. For being such high fliers and living the “gram life” they haven’t a pot and they live well beyond their means. She’s not making 12k per month...if she is she’s not paying her taxes!
They don’t exist on companies house so they don’t have a business, despite him claiming he’s an entrepreneur? Nah mate sure you’ve near 40k on credit cards. Both are uneducated in world of nutrition/fitness and are simply a flash in the pan, in what’s a very toxic “profession”. They really need to take a step back and focus on being better people and parents rather than focusing all their efforts into living this fake life, which is so harmful to many.
How do you know? Got tea to spill? 🐸🍵 New member too..

Last edited:

I don’t know much about them as people but I do know that you don’t have to be on companies house to own a business, only ltd companies do.You can be sole trader but both will be registered with hrmc and pay tax.

I've probably got it wrong then. Just seemed bit extreme to be making that sort of money per month. Nothing to spill but they are bound in debt with the fancy cars and that sort of lifestyle they live. It's like something out of real wives. I don't know them personally but it just seems to be very toxic on social media and from what people say about him in the gyms/online etc. I'm sure that flash car of his cost some amount of money so it's bound to be financed or on a card. Nothing wrong with that but I just think he lives this superstar lifestyle when in reality he is prob just like us. Pretty skint. Feel sorry for her as she does seem nice on social media. I'm sure she will bounce back.

Last edited:
I've probably got it wrong then. Just seemed bit extreme to be making that sort of money per month. Nothing to spill but they are bound to be debt with the fancy cars and that sort of lifestyle. I don't know them personally but it just seems to be very toxic on social media and from what people say about him in the gyms etc. I'm sure that flash car of his cost some amount of money so it's bound to be financed or on a card. Nothing wrong with that but I just think he lives this superstar lifestyle when in reality he is prob just like us. Pretty skint. Feel sorry for her as she does seem nice on social media. I'm sure she will bounce back.
Social media is all smoke and mirrors isn’t it, some people are very into their cars and houses. Personally I find it hard to keep either clean, never mind care about the branding 😂

Id say youre spot on here.

I really like Talitha. But does she sleep in the full make up she gets down and wear it the next day?

• Sick
Sorry all, lot of typos and missing words on my first post, which I was unable to edit. I’d imagine that there is debt to living this celeb type lifestyle with the fancy flat and super cars. With those sorts of followers online is there pressure put on them to live a certain lifestyle? I wonder if that put pressure on their relationship as they are competing for clients etc? I hope she is able to make 12k per month as that’s absolutely amazing! I hope they both do well. Just sounds like absolutely crazy money . From his insta he seems to be living this lifestyle with the supercars and prestigious property. If he owns all that then fair play to the guy. Even to be paying for it I’m sure costs a lot of money so I’m just jealous as I’d love a fancy flat and a supercar haha. I believe they are both qualified PTs but I meant uneducated in terms of nutritional advice. I wish them both well but I feel they have got caught up in this fame and fortune lifestyle and it maybe caused a lot of stress on their relationship. Maybe they will reconcile with some time apart from one another.

Sorry all, lot of typos and missing words on my first post, which I was unable to edit. I’d imagine that there is debt to living this celeb type lifestyle with the fancy flat and super cars. With those sorts of followers online is there pressure put on them to live a certain lifestyle? I wonder if that put pressure on their relationship as they are competing for clients etc? I hope she is able to make 12k per month as that’s absolutely amazing! I hope they both do well. Just sounds like absolutely crazy money . From his insta he seems to be living this lifestyle with the supercars and prestigious property. If he owns all that then fair play to the guy. Even to be paying for it I’m sure costs a lot of money so I’m just jealous as I’d love a fancy flat and a supercar haha. I believe they are both qualified PTs but I meant uneducated in terms of nutritional advice. I wish them both well but I feel they have got caught up in this fame and fortune lifestyle and it maybe caused a lot of stress on their relationship. Maybe they will reconcile with some time apart from one another.
I doubt he owns the apartment and i think you probably know that. Seems a bit dubious you joined yesterday and have only commented on this thread. Am always a bit suspicious when that happens that we have a mole amongst us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I doubt he owns the apartment and i think you probably know that. Seems a bit dubious you joined yesterday and have only commented on this thread. Am always a bit suspicious when that happens that we have a mole amongst us 😂
100%...more contradiction's than typo's if you ask me!🤔

It's 💯 someone who has tea 🍵 🐸

Probably scared to accidentally doxx themselves.

Understandable really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.