Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aamir if you ever read this… no women within the NI region thinks your a good man.. in fact i dare say after this stunt any girl would look at you and the girls that do are insecure as hell, only children put up with that behaviour. Talitha will have her day.
I think he is reading this! (Long time reader first time poster… hey! Lol) noticed that he’s all of a sudden revealing where he is and tagging his location on stories after people on this thread tried to guess where he was. He’s a clown. I feel so bad for talitha I hope she does have her day and soon!!

Reactions: 4
I think he is reading this! (Long time reader first time poster… hey! Lol) noticed that he’s all of a sudden revealing where he is and tagging his location on stories after people on this thread tried to guess where he was. He’s a clown. I feel so bad for talitha I hope she does have her day and soon!!
I think she is already having her day!

Reactions: 8
Wonder if talitha is dating? Hoping she doesn’t go for that fella Corry personal trainer, he’s a complete player, dated a friend of mine and player her something shocking,

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wonder if talitha is dating? Hoping she doesn’t go for that fella Corry personal trainer, he’s a complete player, dated a friend of mine and player her something shocking,
I hope she takes time to heal . I reckon more women should be single ..its the way to go ! :)

Do you think she's leaving us subtle hints through her choice of song on her stories tonight 🤣 #teamtalitha💪

Reactions: 3
Ack wise up Aamir, you had wine on tap soo you uploaded photos of you drinking a cocktail, and you had soo many drunk photos you had to upload them all... Obviously took at the same spot, seconds apart....there would be more brains in a chocolate firemouse..

• Haha
He’s really boring as hell, his story’s r always showing off, aamir I think u need to delete social media hun, ur boring now!!!

Reactions: 2
He’s defo been reading here! His bags weren’t for his new flame huns! They were for a giveaway but he won’t bother now 🥴🥴 gutted fs was dying to enter 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s pure embarrassing, watching his stories has me cringing to the point of physical discomfort 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s defo been reading here! His bags weren’t for his new flame huns! They were for a giveaway but he won’t bother now 🥴🥴 gutted fs was dying to enter 🤥
The way he snarkily replied too- 'I won't bother'... like we should be grateful he was going to splash his cash on naff designer bags? Why doesn't he do a giveaway of a course of pt sessions, or gym gear, or a voucher for a local sports/gym shop (support local not Brown Thomas etc!) - not every woman drools over designer gear/bags?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooooo he got turned away from Babel Belfast 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 too sporty 🤥
I mean of course he wasn't going to get in there in gym gear? 😂 Thought it was very rude to tag them outraged at that, it's a nicer place and he was in shorts lol probably was flinging his flannels bag about when he was told no.. 'do you know who I am?? I'm Aamir fit!!!' hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh ffs. Having to show us the bag and in the price for all those who are doubting him 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I mean of course he wasn't going to get in there in gym gear? 😂 Thought it was very rude to tag them outraged at that, it's a nicer place and he was in shorts lol probably was flinging his flannels bag about when he was told no.. 'do you know who I am?? I'm Aamir fit!!!' hahah
Im aamir fit !!😂😂 Must have thought the flannels bag was his free pass 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.