Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they print her logo and all on it then? She would need to be buying a fair amount for that to happen
Yeah, you can buy in bulk for Ali Express, the more you buy the cheaper it is! Loads of local places stitch logos on. My other half buys his work tshirts in tesco and just gets the logo stitched on somewhere in Belfast

Reactions: 2
I do like Talitha even though she's a bit OTT with the positive vibes shite but the clothes she wears 🙄 everything just looks so tacky

Could this be the new flame Clarissa? Think she’s a bperfect employee too so maybe his bestie Brendan set them up
You were bang on the money here!! Clarissa has put up a pic of them out for a steak dinner and he’s reposted to his stories he’s finally going public with her! He must have cheated with her how does someone move on that quickly from a marriage!!
8FCE38D2-4777-4431-947C-0A4365A34B53.png

You were bang on the money here!! Clarissa has put up a pic of them out for a steak dinner and he’s reposted to his stories he’s finally going public with her! He must have cheated with her how does someone move on that quickly from a marriage!! View attachment 625204
And her profile is private, definitely something going on 🤣🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I do like Talitha even though she's a bit OTT with the positive vibes shite but the clothes she wears 🙄 everything just looks so tacky
Fair play to her she hasnt made one dig at
Him on instagram or referenced him has she ? Onwards

Reactions: 3
I haven’t seen her say a single thing about him she’s defo taking the high road, I would love to know why she stppped aamir seeing the wee girl though I hope it’s a legitimate reason and I think it quite possibly is cause she was letting him see her when they first split

Whole thing is disgusting!! Imagine only a few months out of a marriage breakup, not seeing your daughter and posting your new fling like it’s bait!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh geeeeeez he’s going all out tonight showing her off to the world hahah - playing “nothing feels better than this”. It’s clear he’s got a type anyway 😂
7C92F8EC-004A-47DE-AFB9-BA11686E25E0.png

Whole thing is disgusting!! Imagine only a few months out of a marriage breakup, not seeing your daughter and posting your new fling like it’s bait!!
exactly this!! And to play “nothing feels better than this”. I’m sure it could feel a million times better if you’d access to your only child and an amicable coparenting relationship!

Reactions: 6
Oh geeeeeez he’s going all out tonight showing her off to the world hahah - playing “nothing feels better than this”. It’s clear he’s got a type anyway 😂View attachment 625268

exactly this!! And to play “nothing feels better than this”. I’m sure it could feel a million times better if you’d access to your only child and an amicable coparenting relationship!
The only person he is fooling is himself.

Reactions: 5
Definitely resembles Talitha, without the drive, determination, values and smoking hot fit body.

First post can we all just agree that she's a pound shop version of talitha and he's an asshole idiot for broadcasting her on his story when his marriage bed isn't even cold! What an asshole! At least talitha has some class also how does he have every weekend off while talitha does all the parenting and working as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That is definitely a dig at Talitha… video of the new girl with a song called ‘better’ playing. Very low behaviour. No matter what has gone on, she is the mother of his child and that is dirty tricks.
Also why such a heavy filter on the new squeeze??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
10000% agree with everything you’ve all said! Clarissa will end up getting her heart broken too, if he cheats with you he’ll cheat on you! & it says a lot about her too because there could be no denying he was married/in a relationship!! And ok there is a possibility he didn’t cheat but let’s be honest he more than likely did if he’s taking his new boo on nights away to Dublin already! Hardly what you’d do on the first date ffs

Reactions: 3
Firstly....can someone please pass me my shades!! Those teeth 🙈😂 His song should’ve been ‘Shine bright like a diamond’ inside of better.
He wasn’t long filling the void in his life....a bitta skirt! Trying to rub it in Talithas face but the joke will be on him in the end! What goes around comes around!! Clarissa should do a runner now but she’ll prob stay for the publicity!

Attachments

I'd rather be known as the old cat lady than be known as his flame anyday! His anthem should be "creep"!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A divorce solicitor once told me that men don’t leave unless they have someone to go to… which has turned out very true in a lot of cases. Says a lot about the girl, in my opinion

Reactions: 9
Him posting about Father's Day while he's out gallivanting with the latest skirt instead of even trying to see his daughter. I would say Talitha got word of this girl or others being present while Aamira was at his and stopped it, and rightly so! The child is going through a hard enough time let alone seeing her father parading new women in front if her.

Reactions: 5
A divorce solicitor once told me that men don’t leave unless they have someone to go to… which has turned out very true in a lot of cases. Says a lot about the girl, in my opinion
that’s very true!! & once a cheater, always a cheater!! I hope talithas ok after seeing that, it’s gotta hurt. I’m glad she’s got such good friends and family around her supporting her I hope she continues to be strong and rise above all his bullshit!!💪💪

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.