Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent really paid attention much to talitha but watched the workout she put on last night. Was she the brains behind the business she seems very driven when i watched back older clips of him and her together he just sat there quietly

The story he put on yesterday about the girls progress and she was wearing a TF sports bra and his comment said this made me laugh but great progress obviously laughing at the Talitha fit sports bra and not the story he was reposting very petty lol 😂

The story he put on yesterday about the girls progress and she was wearing a TF sports bra and his comment said this made me laugh but great progress obviously laughing at the Talitha fit sports bra and not the story he was reposting very petty lol 😂
Thats actually not what he was laughing at if you clicked on the post the girl had done an insta vs reality post there were 2 photos you just couldnt see the 2nd unless you clicked to the girls post.

Yes I seen that but just couldn’t help think that was why he was laughing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thats actually not what he was laughing at if you clicked on the post the girl had done an insta vs reality post there were 2 photos you just couldnt see the 2nd unless you clicked to the girls post.

Seems like the purpose of this was a sneak peak of that letter he is writing 👀 ps look at the length of those fingernails!!! Major ick 🤢
Screenshot_20210610_161202_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see she has reverted to Talitha Watson on Facebook 😟 Sad when a marriage breaks down with kids involved.

Reactions: 3
His stories have been making my skin crawl recently, the nasaly voice, hand gestures and writing creepy things about his female clients🤢 meanwhile Talitha seems to be taking care of herself, her kids and friends

Reactions: 7
Anyone see Talithas most recent Reel? Video of her looking amazing and the songs saying 'I used to love you, you could do no wrong, I used to love you but now I'm moving on'

Reactions: 7
Yes I noticed the song lyrics. She looks amazing and glowing, he’s just such a creepy fecker and speaks through his nose 🤮

Reactions: 5
It certainly seems like a long time since he's posted pics of him and her. And much as I like Talitha, he clearly dotes on Aamira and it's not nice if she's keeping him from seeing her. 2 sides to every story I suppose. (actually 3 sides, his, hers and the truth)

Reactions: 2
It certainly seems like a long time since he's posted pics of him and her. And much as I like Talitha, he clearly dotes on Aamira and it's not nice if she's keeping him from seeing her. 2 sides to every story I suppose. (actually 3 sides, his, hers and the truth)
i think something must have happened because she was giving him access to see her even after he had moved into that apartment and then it stopped quite abruptly- I just hope it’s not her stopping visiting to be a dick because she wants to use the poor child as a pawn, I believe access should only be stopped if theirs some kind of safety concern it’s horrible when children are thrown in the middle of break up cause at the end of the day even if he is a head he looks as though he’s a good dad (although to be fair this may not be the case given we only see the best bits)

Reactions: 2
Someone request to join to see what in the devil he’s going to share there that he wouldn’t ever of share on his pt page 🤣 what a plonker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.