Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone request to join to see what in the devil he’s going to share there that he wouldn’t ever of share on his pt page 🤣 what a plonker
Hes trying to be mysterious like he has so much going on in his private life. Like you can tell the guy is probably miserable as sin not getting to see his child , hes had to leave the family home and his life is all a bit tit atm really. Just own it .

Reactions: 5
Maybe it’ll be selfies of him and his new bae pretending they’re so loved up 😂😂 I agree you’re so right! he literally has just separated from his wife of 5 years and moved home; isn’t seeing his daughter but yet appears to be the happiest man alive on the gram! Where’s the real insta reality aamir

Reactions: 1
Seems there’s no followers on his new one lolll he must be doing it to see who requests it and root out who is wanting to be nosey hahah

Reactions: 2
Just saw his stories there. He made sure to show a bouquet of flowers in the background. He is such a twit. “Oh it’s so noisy I might need to use the other balcony” moron, total moron

Reactions: 3
Seems there’s no followers on his new one lolll he must be doing it to see who requests it and root out who is wanting to be nosey hahah
100% I thought the same! There's clearly issues and he's perhaps trying to figure out who's a mole and maybe telling tales. What a tw@t

• Haha
Bet he's buzzing his balls off there's a thread on him. Makes him an instahun now sure! The hair gel 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Wonder will talitha have to sell the house ?
Rogan manor used to be so fancy years ago, I lived there, but seems to still be highly sought after, most of it is behind the mallusk industrial estate, it was joyrider heaven at night 🤣🤣

Can't remember who it was said about gym wear being shipped in from China etc really cheap, being branded and sold as 'local'. Was on Ali Express last night, here's Talithas new set she was wearing yesterday! Good bit cheaper than she's selling it!!
wow!! It sounds like she’s going to launch yet another collection this weekend too unless it’s a different product 😅 but it seems lately she’s a new range every week are they really that popular??
meanwhile aamir is drinking milkshakes - you know the ones his client was using as a prop and definitely didn’t drink🤣

• Haha
Can't remember who it was said about gym wear being shipped in from China etc really cheap, being branded and sold as 'local'. Was on Ali Express last night, here's Talithas new set she was wearing yesterday! Good bit cheaper than she's selling it!!
I might actually go buy it for the fiver to see what the quality is like 🤣🤣

• Haha
It’s when she says ‘I’m contacting the supplier the gym gear hasn’t arrived yet’ when she’s actually messaging the seller on AliExpress while the gym gear is sitting in customs 😂 I actually thought for ages that she designed them herself because she always talks about trialling samples and designing new styles and makes it sound like she works with a local company designing and producing them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s when she says ‘I’m contacting the supplier the gym gear hasn’t arrived yet’ when she’s actually messaging the seller on AliExpress while the gym gear is sitting in customs 😂 I actually thought for ages that she designed them herself because she always talks about trialling samples and designing new styles and makes it sound like she works with a local company designing and producing them!!
She probably does buy a few different sets off there to try. When you begin to buy in bulk they start offering more and more discount. But yes, you're lead to believe its locally produced, although she (and others) are clever enough not to actually say its locally sourced, you're made think it.
I've ordered 2 different sets from Ali, I'll keep you posted 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She probably does buy a few different sets off there to try. When you begin to buy in bulk they start offering more and more discount. But yes, you're lead to believe its locally produced, although she (and others) are clever enough not to actually say its locally sourced, you're made think it.
I've ordered 2 different sets from Ali, I'll keep you posted 🤣🤣
Do they print her logo and all on it then? She would need to be buying a fair amount for that to happen

She really does come across like it’s locally made! I do like the look of the recent galaxy one I think she called it 😄 I think aswell people buying it think oh we’re investing in local businesses but nope you’re investing in someone whose bulk bought something from Ali express and ironed a label on 😅 good on you going direct to the source and cutting out the middle woman 🤣 let us know what it’s like!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.