Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything comes from China! Nearly every industry is using white label products from Ali express and other sites, then having their name put on them, big name makeup brushes, hair products, makeup, tan, clothing..everyone is trying to make a few quid. Just don't buy it and stick to Amazon, it's cheaper but it's still the same products! I really got my eyes opened to some "brands"

Everything comes from China! Nearly every industry is using white label products from Ali express and other sites, then having their name put on them, big name makeup brushes, hair products, makeup, tan, clothing..everyone is trying to make a few quid. Just don't buy it and stick to Amazon, it's cheaper but it's still the same products! I really got my eyes opened to some "brands"
I never said they didn’t, my point is she makes out they’re made locally and she works closely to design and develop them. I wouldn’t call getting something imported cheap from China and embroidering your name on it designing your own gym wear. I was shocked when I discovered that they weren’t actually made by a small business in NI

Reactions: 3
Hes getting worse, he is now looking for someone who works at Audi, he lives beside the audi dealership, walk around the corner or pick up the phone 😂 but no he wants it to be known hes getting a new audi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never said they didn’t, my point is she makes out they’re made locally and she works closely to design and develop them. I wouldn’t call getting something imported cheap from China and embroidering your name on it designing your own gym wear. I was shocked when I discovered that they weren’t actually made by a small business in NI
I'm agreeing with everything you've said. They'll spin the same yarn about the production and their factories, but nothing is ever shown..ever! There is a massive Irish "beauty" name that is fleecing the while country! Nothing is produced in Ireland, and bare minimum local office staff employed. Shocking!

Reactions: 2
I have to say I think she’s fantastic at getting back to people - I don’t pay for coaching or anything like that but have replied to a few stories and have always got a lengthy response, on one occasion she said she was super busy so she sent lengthy voice notes instead!

Reactions: 2
I'm agreeing with everything you've said. They'll spin the same yarn about the production and their factories, but nothing is ever shown..ever! There is a massive Irish "beauty" name that is fleecing the while country! Nothing is produced in Ireland, and bare minimum local office staff employed. Shocking!
Bperfect or bellamianta?

Yeah I had a laugh at her saying 'she got a sample in' to try, in reality she ordered one gym set from Ali express to see if she would then order them in bulk to wack her label on and let on that she has ANY say in the production of them 😂 she's making a mint. When I was doing her online coaching it was £40 for the month and there were over 600 people in the Facebook group.. Do the math👀

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah I had a laugh at her saying 'she got a sample in' to try, in reality she ordered one gym set from Ali express to see if she would then order them in bulk to wack her label on and let on that she has ANY say in the production of them 😂 she's making a mint. When I was doing her online coaching it was £40 for the month and there were over 600 people in the Facebook group.. Do the math👀
I see there’s only around 300 in it now! 👀 EXACTLY that’s what annoyed me letting on she has a say in the production, they’re so expensive for what they are too lol

I see there’s only around 300 in it now! 👀 EXACTLY that’s what annoyed me letting on she has a say in the production, they’re so expensive for what they are too lol
Even still, she's making 12k a month based off that women coaching group alone. That's not considering her shop sales of the gym sets, glute bands, plus personal training too! Also seen on her site she's selling skirts and dresses too😂 clearly all from china lol!
I got a set when I was in her women's group as she done a discount on them, worst set ever it's completely see through

I feel sick and nervous watching his stories lol. I remember how tit break ups are and how watching your ex post nonsense on instagram makes you feel. I know theyre as bad as each other but they need to grow the f up

Reactions: 1
I feel sick and nervous watching his stories lol. I remember how tit break ups are and how watching your ex post nonsense on instagram makes you feel. I know theyre as bad as each other but they need to grow the f up
Its just tit for tat now, I'm finding both of them very cringe with trying to outdo each other, tho I still prefer Talitha 1 million percent lol
He comes across as quite a leery creepy PT as well. Dont know if he was always like that or if its because he's trying to make Talitha jealous?

I’m all for self love but he would marry himself if given the chance! He’s desperate. I don’t understand these fitfluencers whatsoever so one minute he tells people not to eat shite and be consistent etc making a point to say his client didn’t drive a milkshake cause god forbid, the next he’s gloating about his free pizza takeout. Can’t even deal. Him getting his Botox and off to Dublin 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Why does he always sound completely out of breath 😂😂 talks so fast i dont even get half his words most of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See the extra pair of feet beside him on the escalator in balenciagas must be his lady friend 👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.