Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly what I’m talking about btw, says his client didn’t drink the milkshake - indicating is a no no , yet it’s ok for him to eat waffles and icecream! If someone wants to drink a milkshake they can stop making people develop toxic relationships with food 🤬
Thought that was a very back handed compliment too! 'best she's looked in a long time' implying that she didn't look good before?? He's a prick 😂

Reactions: 1
I've always been surprised that the two of them always went on about nutrition and healthy eating but Aamira always seemed to eat a lot of sugar and crap. She's had a Tim Horton's two days in a row AND a McDonald's on the same day. That is really shocking.

Reactions: 2
I agree it really is shocking, and they don’t have the qualifications to be giving out that type of advice either. Unfortunately the title nutritionist isn’t a protected title by law and anyone can claim to be one and people assume they know their stuff because they are pts with a decent size platform it’s frankly irresponsible. Any qualified nutritionist would be shocked at what they promote they give the industry a bad name. My sister has a degree in nutrition and practises as a nutritionist and she’s being inundated with clients showing signs of eating disorders as a result of restricting calories too much and labelling foods as bad and not allowed etc and in a lot of cases it boils down to clowns like them saying they know their stuff!

Can defo see a woman sitting there beside him, thigh and leg, something tells me he knows what he's doing 👀
Screenshot_20210526_204902_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 2
break ups are hard. I doubt either of them are really living their best lives. Theyre just putting that side on instagram.
Oh yes no doubt she's hurting, but she's making the most of things and fair play to her for that.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen Talithas latest pics, I just couldn’t not comment on how thin she is 🙈 yes I get she’s into her fitness but in that bikini top her ribs are turning me 🙈 there’s slim and toned etc but then there’s far too thin and horrible looking. I get she’s going through a breakup too so could be the reason for being so thin

A friend of mine has just spotted him at a hotel in Donegal with a girl but didn’t know who she was.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen Talithas latest pics, I just couldn’t not comment on how thin she is 🙈 yes I get she’s into her fitness but in that bikini top her ribs are turning me 🙈 there’s slim and toned etc but then there’s far too thin and horrible looking. I get she’s going through a breakup too so could be the reason for being so thin
I thought this too!! Not trying to bodyshame thin people at all, but she looks quite unhealthy compared to her usual muscular and more filled out physique. I really hope she is okay, she is doing a great job with those kids and the animals and he's just out living a slimey bachelor life. Had to unfollow him, those talking stories and him flopping his hands about got a bit too much 😂 absolute melter!!

I thought this too!! Not trying to bodyshame thin people at all, but she looks quite unhealthy compared to her usual muscular and more filled out physique. I really hope she is okay, she is doing a great job with those kids and the animals and he's just out living a slimey bachelor life. Had to unfollow him, those talking stories and him flopping his hands about got a bit too much 😂 absolute melter!!
No god I wasn’t body shaming at all I just meant exactly what you said she isn’t the same healthy muscular looking she was a while back. I can’t stand him and the way he speaks through his nose omg please! Talitha will be better off without him in the long run. She’s doing a great job

Her gym wear definitely does come from China, I’ve been able to find most of the same clothing she sells on Amazon and AliExpress! I bought a gym set off her not long ago, it took ages to come and then when it arrived there were dirty marks on the leggings🤮 my friend used to get coached by her and said it took about a week for her to get back to her questions because she coaches so many people and hasn’t the time to get back to everyone. I like following her though she seems like a nice person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.