Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very much #teamtalitha but the pair of them love being in the limelight. Someone upthread said the daughter doesn't have social media, she actually does! They made her a public insta account when she was born, which is really naff.

I don’t think it’s that she doesn’t love the limelight - it’s totally clear she does, but she’s definitely taking the high road on this one.

His social media posts recently have been borderline inappropriate and today’s was just beyond ridiculous

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it’s that she doesn’t love the limelight - it’s totally clear she does, but she’s definitely taking the high road on this one.

His social media posts recently have been borderline inappropriate and today’s was just beyond ridiculous
I agree her behaviour definitely has the moral high ground.

Reactions: 1
I used to train with Aamir.
To say Talitha was the most unpleasant person I have ever met wouldn’t even describe it. I’ve seen some of the abusive WhatsApps she would send to him and used to ‘drop in’ when he was training with me and pick fights in front of me. He would just back down. She was beyond jealous. He came across like he thought the absolute world of her, used to talk about her all the time.
All her ‘merch’ was bought from China (you can get the same on Amazon for way cheaper) and a local company get her logo stamped on to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hi new member!

You must have been very close to be reading the WhatsApp messages sent between your PT and his wife 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi new member!

You must have been very close to be reading the WhatsApp messages sent between your PT and his wife 🙃
Imagine him giving me his phone to choose a song to train and a wee message comes through...🤣
Don’t think he’s innocent in all this but two sides to every story.

Imagine him giving me his phone to choose a song to train and a wee message comes through...🤣
Don’t think he’s innocent in all this but two sides to every story.
“I’ve seen some of the abusive messages” so it was either one when you were scrolling for a song or it was some?

I don’t even doubt that there’s two sides to every story but I definitely doubt that 😂

I used to train with Aamir.
To say Talitha was the most unpleasant person I have ever met wouldn’t even describe it. I’ve seen some of the abusive WhatsApps she would send to him and used to ‘drop in’ when he was training with me and pick fights in front of me. He would just back down. She was beyond jealous. He came across like he thought the absolute world of her, used to talk about her all the time.
All her ‘merch’ was bought from China (you can get the same on Amazon for way cheaper) and a local company get her logo stamped on to it.
Wonder what made her "beyond jealous" of you?

Reactions: 1
Found it quite amusing that Talitha bought Aamira the car for her birthday that Aamir was looking for. I think there is going to be some competitive parenting between these two.

His Instagram is the cringiest thing ever at the moment, trying TOO hard to make it seem like he is living his best life, I bet any money he's broken and lonely
Screenshot_20210519_144020_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 6
I agree with above I’m sure everything is not as rosey and happy as he makes out. I’d love to know what happened there that he suddenly hasn’t been allowed to have Aamira? I love Talitha but I also think she’s putting on the happy face when deep down you can tell she’s broken 😞 also surprised neither of the two of them have mentioned the split yet x

I agree you can really see in talitha that there is hurt there and I really feel for her, I get the impression something has happened that’s led to her not wanting to give him access to their daughter cause she seemed to be fine going back and forth at the beginning so I wonder did he say or do something that made talitha feel it wasn’t a good choice to continue giving him access - either way I hope they can sort it out it must be so tough for the little girl trying to understand she’s so little! Aamir defo gets on as though his life is so hunky dory it’s cringe central I bet he’s absolutely miserable behind the scenes he never seems to show any real raw emotion just the highlight reel of how awesome his view is from that balcony I think if I see it one more time my eyes will bleed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Talitha seems to be going through it on her stories. I always seen him as quite controlling on social media and would always make comments about her eating habits if she was eating chocolate or something, can't be good for her relationship with herself or food. I've noticed on her live workouts she leans on one leg and doesn't stand normally I think to make herself look slimmer. She put up a story last week that she had put on a stone and is now up to 7st 11lb, the girl is stressed out to the max! I'd say he's had company around the little girl she wasn't happy with, then again, what mother wants their child at a bachelor pad with a man who keeps a lot of younger women as company / clients. I really hope she is okay, she seems like a lovely girl

Reactions: 5
Definitely the diet advice he gives out is dangerous and irresponsible he calls certain fruits “chocolate fruits” he might be a qualified pt but certainly isn’t qualified or knowledgeable to be giving out diet advice! So scary how many women and young girls will be hanging on his every word about calories and carbs etc yet he’s out drinking every night of the week ffs. I have always thought talitha seems so lovely but always felt like there’s something about aamir he seems like he forces the perfect image too much! I really hope t builds herself back up stronger then ever she seems to have a good support system around her

Definitely the diet advice he gives out is dangerous and irresponsible he calls certain fruits “chocolate fruits” he might be a qualified pt but certainly isn’t qualified or knowledgeable to be giving out diet advice! So scary how many women and young girls will be hanging on his every word about calories and carbs etc yet he’s out drinking every night of the week ffs. I have always thought talitha seems so lovely but always felt like there’s something about aamir he seems like he forces the perfect image too much! I really hope t builds herself back up stronger then ever she seems to have a good support system around her
Yeah I agree I'd love to know if he is actually qualified in nutrition? His main clientele are women who are more prone to developing disordered eating, labeling food as 'bad' in any sense is so problematic and shouldn't be encouraged. She was having a cry on her stories today as her dog is sick and was at the vet. She just seems so genuine, her life is all about her kids and her pets and friends, even though she makes me cringe sometimes, I do wish her all the best.

Haven't seen Amir posting with chloe Tully much recently 🤔🤐

Yes when T broke down talking about the dog I really felt for her, she seems like a really down to earth family girl who isn't afraid to show the real her on insta. I hope the dog is OK.

Yeah I agree I'd love to know if he is actually qualified in nutrition? His main clientele are women who are more prone to developing disordered eating, labeling food as 'bad' in any sense is so problematic and shouldn't be encouraged. She was having a cry on her stories today as her dog is sick and was at the vet. She just seems so genuine, her life is all about her kids and her pets and friends, even though she makes me cringe sometimes, I do wish her all the best.

Haven't seen Amir posting with chloe Tully much recently 🤔🤐
As far as I know hes no qualifications or degrees in nutrition or as a dietician! He trained as a physiotherapist and then as a PT! Agree with everything you said it really is totally irresponsible for his audience to be labelling food as bad! Wonder has he had a falling out with her too 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.