Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say they'll open a gym together. Maybe that's what his good news was on zoom?! He's always saying big things to come when she's in videos or posts.

Reactions: 1
He seems crazy obsessed with that girl Chloe I wonder what they’ll bring out seems a bit sudden! Between her and Brendan I’m not sure whose arse he’s up more

• Haha
They seemed to be filming her in his flat the other day. Maybe some kinda fitness dvd/you tube work outs. duck knows.

So seems all is not well. A quick post removed last night where he mentioned imagine not being able to see your own daughter. Looks like things have broken down even more. Hopefully wee Aamira is OK and it's being used in a rug if war between them.

Reactions: 2
So seems all is not well. A quick post removed last night where he mentioned imagine not being able to see your own daughter. Looks like things have broken down even more. Hopefully wee Aamira is OK and it's being used in a rug if war between them.
I feel very sorry for the older daughter. IIRC he adopted her and she had his surname, but then she is using another name now and he started describing himself as a dad of one daughter. All this crap must be hard on her as she is old enough to understand.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel very sorry for the older daughter. IIRC he adopted her and she had his surname, but then she is using another name now and he started describing himself as a dad of one daughter. All this crap must be hard on her as she is old enough to understand.
I didn't realise she had taken his name.

I had noticed Talitha doesn't mention her on her stories as much, but just maybe thought she's a teenager who's maybe said mum stop it lol

I didn't realise she had taken his name.

I had noticed Talitha doesn't mention her on her stories as much, but just maybe thought she's a teenager who's maybe said mum stop it lol
Yeah she's probably at the age now that she doesn't want to appear much with her mum online, but Talitha still tags her a fair bit and her name isn't Ishtiaque anymore.

Totally missed his post last night - he went on a massive rant about a month ago too and came online the next days to apologise for getting so angry

Oh dear!! Wonder what’s going on! Talitha has been really quiet on her stories I hope she’s ok. I get the impression he’s a real control freak and maybe has aggressive outbursts - just with the way he reveals himself at times when he reacts in the moment and then later deletes. There was a whole big thing a few weeks ago too, he had put up some post saying bananas are bad for you and his top tip is adding blueberries instead and another PT called him out on it saying bananas are in fact nutritional and we shouldn’t discourage anyone from eating fruits or any specific food especially with his platform it’s completely irresponsible, and aamir responded by posting a photo of that PTs business premises and put a banana emoji on it, it seemed really over the top and almost came across as though it was a way to intimidate! Seems he’s rubbing a lot of ppl up the wrong way

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I missed the rant only caught the apology - must have been bad for him to feel the need to delete and then address it. He apologised for getting angry but said something along the lines of “sorry I shouldn’t have went about it the way I did but I won’t allow someone to make me out to be someone that I am not”
To be honest I didn’t give it much thought until I realised that they’d split.
He seems to me like a boy that knows rightly he’s done wrong but is trying to brazen it out.

Team Talitha ✌🏻🤣

Reactions: 9
The tune she plays in her last story (Gordon city drama, you've done enough) and how's she's looking, I'd say is a wee nod to Mr ego aamir 🙌
Team talitha ✨

He's a dick! Wish your 4 year happy birthday by all means, but writing the tit about not seeing her just confirms your an asshole, and thrive off attention! She's 4 she doesn't have social media thank god, keep it cheerful without airing your laundry, show her love and respect for everyone instead of trying to score points and likes! DICK!

Totally agree! & he seemed to be seeing her regularly so that to me suggests something happened to change that because if talitha was preventing him access to be a dick she wouldn’t of been making sure the little one seen him at the start so maybe something has happened. Just hope whatever’s gone on they can sort it amicably, parents splitting up can be so tough on children! He defo shouldn’t be airing crap like that on his posts for his daughter to read one day

Why has he got a full party laid out when she would most likely be in school regardless 🤣🤣 that takes anything for the gram to a whole other level 🤣🙈
Shes in school and shes not getting to see him anyway lol. He wants that pic to get back to his ex which no doubt it will. People shouldnt air their dirty laundry on instagram especially where kids are involved.

Reactions: 2
The child may have been in the company or situation that talitha wasn't comfortable with. He has fucked up and throwing his toys out of the pram trying to fire cheap shots! It's embarrassing..show your child abit of respect FFS and stop using her for the likes!

Reactions: 3
Million percent he’s put that on for the gram it’s so pathetic!!! Why not wait until you will have her for the day and go to all that effort. Bravo you bought her some presents and laid on an epic spread but the only response you should be craving is hers not the engagement of your following it’s done in such bad taste it makes a nice thing into a sour taste

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.