Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He done the same with Tilly. Try to change her made her so unhappy, always making digs in the sly about her weight ect, I swear she’s well rid, the new bird won’t be around long I can feel it! She looks like a stuck up cow to!

Reactions: 4
Literally no one is wearing them up north
Do you live up north??
I do and to say literally noone is wearing them isn't true, some people are more lax about it, but you arnt allowed into shops/ restaurants / business premises without one on.

Reactions: 5
he spoke to her as if he was speaking to a child. condescending, controlling twit.

Reactions: 4
Well let’s face it, she’s all who’s gonna have him, not one other woman would
Touch him with a b/pole!!!!
I also noticed how he was quick to shame her for having a few drinks and making himself out to be a pillar of the community..............the narcissistic abuse has begun already............

Reactions: 6
Her story saying she's sharing a very real and raw post today.. Vs Aamirs talking about how he deals with negativity and saying everyone is jealous of him 😂

• Haha
Her story saying she's sharing a very real and raw post today.. Vs Aamirs talking about how he deals with negativity and saying everyone is jealous of him 😂
Did he even breathe in that bleeping story,

if your not worried about what people say or think, why u addressing it hun????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s totally right I’m sooo jealous of him, I mean I’ve always wished I was a nasal hand-gesture-over-using arrogant narcissist 😬🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The contrast between them both now is striking! Talitha doing no filters for a full month, visibly nervous about posting images/videos of herself from unhappier times (I don't think it will be about him at all, I think it will be her mental health reflecting on her weight, which IMO he would have been a huge contributing factor towards) to Aamir filtered to within an inch of his life giving "advice" to people about how to handle negativity .........am I the only one failed to find the advice and just heard him nasally ranting???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The contrast between them both now is striking! Talitha doing no filters for a full month, visibly nervous about posting images/videos of herself from unhappier times (I don't think it will be about him at all, I think it will be her mental health reflecting on her weight, which IMO he would have been a huge contributing factor towards) to Aamir filtered to within an inch of his life giving "advice" to people about how to handle negativity .........am I the only one failed to find the advice and just heard him nasally ranting???
Yea she wont give him air time

Always amazes me when these people feel the need to address tattle. We all wish we were living his life...aye dead on .

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
T has really done herself so proud! She looks so much healthier now and you can just feel that she’s a lot stronger. Good on her for being so honest but still not sinking to his level and making sly remarks she just spoke straight from the heart! Respect

• Heart
Reactions: 6
T has really done herself so proud! She looks so much healthier now and you can just feel that she’s a lot stronger. Good on her for being so honest but still not sinking to his level and making sly remarks she just spoke straight from the heart! Respect
And no woe is me mentality. Shes done herself proud in that video.

Just went up in my estimation a million percent...a great girl and deserves all the happiness in the world ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you read here talitha, hats off to you girl! You should be soo proud of yourself! You look fantastic and how your dealing with everything you are an absolute credit to yourself and your kids. Massive respect for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She deserves the best.
She is lovely, hard working and just so down to earth and relatable no wonder she is so highly thought of.
She got rid of him and rediscovered her worth. Not such a sad ending after all.
As for him. He could raffle a handbag everyday of the week, he will never be in Talithas league.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Amazon prime vs wish
Talitha is a queen the way she handles herself.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.