Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch that on his latest stories

“now that we’re home” has she moved in with him, already?!?!? My god aamir is your bed even cold yet ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5

“now that we’re home” has she moved in with him, already?!?!? My god aamir is your bed even cold yet ffs
Well let’s face it, she’s all who’s gonna have him, not one other woman would
Touch him with a b/pole!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That is definitely a dig at Talitha… video of the new girl with a song called ‘better’ playing. Very low behaviour. No matter what has gone on, she is the mother of his child and that is dirty tricks.
Also why such a heavy filter on the new squeeze??
Wat Wud u expect from a pig only a grunt!! Just found this thread by accident, don’t really watch his stories at all but the new doll is a filtered version of Talitha.
I regularly watch Talitha I like her she’s so real, fair play to her selling the gym clothes from AliExpress half those own brand makeup people r all over it like a rash. Just my opinion 😉

He makes me cringe so much . Has to get the (heavily financed) car into the shot. Hes pathetic.

Reactions: 5
What did you s think of the mug with the pics on it ?
Well it’s clear to see this new bird is trying her best to be the supportive new woman wtf there both fake as both there teeth, he’s gonna do the same on her that he done on Tilly, looks and money is nothing when you have a ugly heart, he’s a complete embarrassment

Reactions: 7
Very true . He’s a wee narcissist. Getting that award made him happier than anything else in his life

He’s a complete ballbag!!! Most narcissistic man ever
Minds me so much on my ex - who is the actual definition of a narcissist - and how he goes on. Ye just know nothing would ever be his fault and everyone else will be to blame for how things have panned out. He's an actual hole of a man, how any woman could listen to him is beyond me, he's his own biggest fan

Reactions: 2
Someone please tell me what the psychology is of recording your food while out like I just can’t get my head round this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone please tell me what the psychology is of recording your food while out like I just can’t get my head round this 😂
Total cringe. Letting on hes having so much fun with his new girl. If he actually was he wouldnt be trying so hars to prove the point. Hilarious last night sitting frantically deleting comments on his insta as opposed to having fun.

Reactions: 6
He is such a controlling narcissist! He literally says in that “I’m trying to change ya” getting her to drink red wine instead of white white 🙄 this relationship is a couple months deep is he already unhappy with it that he’s trying to change her?! Some people might overlook those comments and think it’s just light banter but it’s absolutely not. Red lights! Alarm bells!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He is such a controlling narcissist! He literally says in that “I’m trying to change ya” getting her to drink red wine instead of white white 🙄 this relationship is a couple months deep is he already unhappy with it that he’s trying to change her?! Some people might overlook those comments and think it’s just light banter but it’s absolutely not. Red lights! Alarm bells!
I noticed that too.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.