Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he got the letter to say there is no case and he won't be prosecuted because those photos are old and not recent?
Making it harder for them to have a case against him?
Domestic violence in general is very hard to prove so even though she has photographs etc it’s hard to link him to being the perpetrator and often because victims don’t report it as it happens (out of fear) they are challenged why they didn’t cry for help sooner. The way the system is set up is disgusting it’s the same for victims of rape. Because at present it’s a he said she said thing, even though it’s quite probable it’s not hard evidence. Unless someone else witnessed it and can stand and testify the perpetrators often get away with it. That’s why so many women suffer in silence because they know the odds aren’t in their favour.
Damned if they do damned if they don’t.

Hopefully they have somewhat of a case and I imagine they do if he isn’t able to have supervised visits they must have something on him which suggests her claims are valid.

The dogs on the street know he done it but trying to prove it is another matter. Hopefully someone seen something and is willing to come forward, if people on here have known people to witness him pulling her out of the taxi by the hair etc then there is a chance there are witnesses.

Reactions: 9
Domestic violence in general is very hard to prove so even though she has photographs etc it’s hard to link him to being the perpetrator and often because victims don’t report it as it happens (out of fear) they are challenged why they didn’t cry for help sooner. The way the system is set up is disgusting it’s the same for victims of rape. Because at present it’s a he said she said thing, even though it’s quite probable it’s not hard evidence. Unless someone else witnessed it and can stand and testify the perpetrators often get away with it. That’s why so many women suffer in silence because they know the odds aren’t in their favour.
Damned if they do damned if they don’t.

Hopefully they have somewhat of a case and I imagine they do if he isn’t able to have supervised visits they must have something on him which suggests her claims are valid.

The dogs on the street know he done it but trying to prove it is another matter. Hopefully someone seen something and is willing to come forward, if people on here have known people to witness him pulling her out of the taxi by the hair etc then there is a chance there are witnesses.
Yes the fact he was seeing his daughter in a contact centre says it all really and that has as far as we know been stopped. What gets me is him saying its going to be a good week what could possibly be good about it not seeing his daughter and having to live with the fact his wee daughter seen daddy hit mummy. No material things or holidays could ever make one happy without their daughter in their life in my opinion. Its all for the gram. And if he is living his best life as he let's on without his daughter we'll I say the wee one is better off without him. T's story with them all in bed/bedroom is in my eyes what it is all about.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes the fact he was seeing his daughter in a contact centre says it all really and that has as far as we know been stopped. What gets me is him saying its going to be a good week what could possibly be good about it not seeing his daughter and having to live with the fact his wee daughter seen daddy hit mummy. No material things or holidays could ever make one happy without their daughter in their life in my opinion. Its all for the gram. And if he is living his best life as he let's on without his daughter we'll I say the wee one is better off without him. T's story with them all in bed/bedroom is in my eyes what it is all about.
Exactly it’s been what, 8 weeks? from he last posted with the wee one so probably 2 months from he last seen her and yet he’s apparently having the best week. It’s all a load of tit. If the allegations were proven to be false or dismissed they would of ordered him to be able to see her unsupervised but that’s not what’s happening.

Reactions: 8
It’s as simple as this . He didn’t say he didn’t commit it . He said it wasn’t proven . Says it all

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And exactly not seeing his daughter says it all too . A contact centre is not ordered lightly by a judge

Reactions: 8
He was practically hyperventilating last night trying to get his words out for someone having a great week 🤣
The damage is done and there is nothing he can do now to make it go away. The mud is sticking nicely.

Reactions: 11
Despite all this and those pictures, people already seen him for who he was. he already damaged his own reputation numerous times. I am pretty sure those pics only show the surface too.
Anyone who claims to be living their best life when clearly they threw away their best life is an egotistical twit. I whole heartedly agree with an earlier post that said here, he should deactivate his social media and take time to work on himself.

He was unfaithful (even when she was pregnant), he was a bully, he was controlling, selfish, short tempered - the list goes on.

I’ve been cheated on and that in itself causes a lot of damage to your self esteem never mind the violence.

If anyone is living their best life and having a great day it’s T! All day long!! You cannot buy that kind of happiness she is radiating at the moment.
it speaks volumes to me when a person very clearly has no real friends, obviously those Who were only attracted to his ‘status’ have well fallen off. Who would honestly want to be associated with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder who his lawyer is, Lionel Hutz maybe? Lol

No solicitor in their right mind would say, go on to insta live and address what has been posted. He wasn't named by T. She didn't didn't caption it.
If he was innocent he would have said and proven it by now.
There are no excuses for the injuries that were inflicted on Talitha- whoever caused them.
Aamir will get views this week. Insta is fickle and drama attracts attention.
Lionel Hutz 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Despite all this and those pictures, people already seen him for who he was. he already damaged his own reputation numerous times. I am pretty sure those pics only show the surface too.
Anyone who claims to be living their best life when clearly they threw away their best life is an egotistical twit. I whole heartedly agree with an earlier post that said here, he should deactivate his social media and take time to work on himself.

He was unfaithful (even when she was pregnant), he was a bully, he was controlling, selfish, short tempered - the list goes on.

I’ve been cheated on and that in itself causes a lot of damage to your self esteem never mind the violence.

If anyone is living their best life and having a great day it’s T! All day long!! You cannot buy that kind of happiness she is radiating at the moment.
it speaks volumes to me when a person very clearly has no real friends, obviously those Who were only attracted to his ‘status’ have well fallen off. Who would honestly want to be associated with him.
He cheated too? I missed that part. Poor T. She clearly deserves so much better

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m starting to think Aamira may have told a social worker that she seen Daddy hurt Mummy. Someone somewhere, social services, police, judge? obviously believe it’s in the best interests of the child and for her own safety that she isn’t alone with him.
Aamir you can filter your face and use all the ring lights you want but we can see the real you.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I’m starting to think Aamira may have told a social worker that she seen Daddy hurt Mummy. Someone somewhere, social services, police, judge? obviously believe it’s in the best interests of the child and for her own safety that she isn’t alone with him.
Aamir you can filter your face and use all the ring lights you want but we can see the real you.
Yeah because even if he wasn’t charged with DV, a judge still would be taking the police report (even allegations) into consideration because family court judges know fine well what the system is like (ie they would fully anticipate for the PPS not to charge him). If T wanted to dispute contact for those reasons, it’s likely that someone as part of the contact proceedings would speak to wee Aamira and see what she says as kids take in a lot more than you’d think.

Reactions: 5
He’s gone private again !

Someone has posted this in his page
hows he going to get likes from bots that dont follow him now, they were making up the bulk of the likes 😅

he also must know his video tanked, if it hadn’t of he’d be all over the gram on cloud 9 because he ‘won’, not going private lol it’s funny to watch this knowing he’s finally getting a taste of what he dished out to others so freely over the years!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking this too. I wonder had she said something to someone in the contact centre or they’re bound to have asked her questions in a child friendly way to see if she had witnessed anything as they have a duty to protect her first and foremost.

Can’t believe he’s gone private!! Ah well, I’m sure his content is riveting 😐

Reactions: 2
I was thinking this too. I wonder had she said something to someone in the contact centre or they’re bound to have asked her questions in a child friendly way to see if she had witnessed anything as they have a duty to protect her first and foremost.

Can’t believe he’s gone private!! Ah well, I’m sure his content is riveting 😐
he’s been public and back to private again in the time since my last comment. His wee heads away 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I also think he might have made in private in the hope people will follow him again to be nosy 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4