Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my opinion there's more to it from both sides.
T was cute enough to just put the pics up to get a reaction and cause a stir and he flaunts his chick to get a rise out of her.
They both play games and gas light

Reactions: 1
PPS not having enough evidence to proceed with a court case is not the same as being found innocent. Literally means they haven’t the evidence they need to secure a conviction therefore they can’t spend taxpayers money chasing it. Must think we are all stupid.

Reactions: 14
In my opinion there's more to it from both sides.
T was cute enough to just put the pics up to get a reaction and cause a stir and he flaunts his chick to get a rise out of her.
They both play games and gas light
Sorry but he has been the only one gaslighting. She was incredibly brave to post those photos.

Reactions: 15
As expected.
He didn't deny anything, just said he wouldn't be prosecuted. Because in his world they mean the same thing.

His grave digging skills are awesome. Maybe that's why he is so out of breath 🤣

Could you say that again Aamir, you spoke a bit too quickly there.

Reactions: 11
As expected.
He didn't deny anything, just said he wouldn't be prosecuted. Because in his world they mean the same thing.

His grave digging skills are awesome. Maybe that's why he is so out of breath 🤣

Could you say that again Aamir, you spoke a bit too quickly there.
Yeah I had to replay it to catch what he was saying..its just like a Dolly mixture of words 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So is he saying
*Talitha injured herself,
*someone else injured her
*or that he injured her but not enough for it to go to court 🧐 he didn’t deny it I suppose so didn’t really clear his name.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but he has been the only one gaslighting. She was incredibly brave to post those photos.
You right..he's the one gas lighting

So is he saying
*Talitha injured herself,
*someone else injured her
*or that he injured her but not enough for it to go to court 🧐 he didn’t deny it I suppose so didn’t really clear his name.
We are non the wiser..games games games ..what an hole

we should all report this video for harassment because that’s basically what it is! Denying talitha’s reality and gaslighting everyone about it. More abuse. You’re rotten to the core aamir you rat

Reactions: 3
I don’t know what’s more pathetic, the content of the video or the fact that the fake bots/followers who “like” it don’t even folllow aamir 🤔
3F530FB8-CB34-459B-AACE-DA3C8285C292.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agree with this. T could have posted the photos before but if he was getting prosecuted her posting them may have jeopardised the case against him so she’s shared them after she’s gotten the letter because she has nothing to lose.

#istandwithtalitha

Reactions: 10
we should all report this video for harassment because that’s basically what it is! Denying talitha’s reality and gaslighting everyone about it. More abuse. You’re rotten to the core aamir you rat
Or maybe “remix” the video seeing it’s a reel and add our reply since his comments are still turned off 😂😂😂

Or maybe “remix” the video seeing it’s a reel and add our reply since his comments are still turned off 😂😂😂
With slides of him calling people the r word and the info about him trailing her out of a taxi. He’s scum for doing this. He knows the truth

Reactions: 2
So many fake “likes” it’s a wonder he’s showing the number. Turn the comments on aamir let’s see what the people really think and if they buy what you’re saying
E99AA9EB-A44A-4D3E-B45E-C8C1993BBE29.jpeg

Reactions: 5