Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him being caught cheating ain’t the reason they split up for good, let’s just say it wasn’t either her or him who pulled the plug and ended it. It was out of their control!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not quite, he was questioned but it was someone else raised the alarm about the abuse
Jesus.... do I dare put 2+2 together? :'( I know, that's so common with DV too, it often has to be taken out of both people's control until it's stopped. I still can't believe his entire attitude on instagram after they broke up knowing what he done to her he totally acted as if he was the victim in the situation. Madness, I hope his new gf is safe.

Reactions: 6
Jesus.... do I dare put 2+2 together? :'( I know, that's so common with DV too, it often has to be taken out of both people's control until it's stopped. I still can't believe his entire attitude on instagram after they broke up knowing what he done to her he totally acted as if he was the victim in the situation. Madness, I hope his new gf is safe.
Yea it’s the saddest part of it all really it brings me to tears if I think about it long enough. I get so much comfort knowing all those girls are safe now. I feel sympathy towards his new gf as he will repeat his abuse again it’s a case of when not if. That monster needs put behind bars for what he’s done, the justice system is unjust 😢

Reactions: 2
Him being caught cheating ain’t the reason they split up for good, let’s just say it wasn’t either her or him who pulled the plug and ended it. It was out of their control!
What does this even mean? I thought Talitha left him because he was cheating? Or that he left Talitha for the mistress Clarissa? I've no idea what's going on. Can somebody please explain and be straight to the point instead of all the secrecy and trying to put two and two together 🤯

What does this even mean? I thought Talitha left him because he was cheating? Or that he left Talitha for the mistress Clarissa? I've no idea what's going on. Can somebody please explain and be straight to the point instead of all the secrecy and trying to put two and two together 🤯
He was/did cheat repeatedly, as well as abuse Talitha regularly. The final split was instigated by a domestic abuse incident, possibly involving Amira which the police and social services were involved in (As far as I can gather)

SS must have said to Talitha that the child would be removed if she didn’t leave him . Shocking isn’t it . Must have been really really bad . Mayb Aamira told someone what was happening at home . Horrifying and traumatic for a child to witness that level of abuse

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He was/did cheat repeatedly, as well as abuse Talitha regularly. The final split was instigated by a domestic abuse incident, possibly involving Amira which the police and social services were involved in (As far as I can gather)
He tells a totally different story. He came home from a trip to the doors being locked and a non mol put on him. Police arrived & he had no idea what was going on 🤷‍♀️

He tells a totally different story. He came home from a trip to the doors being locked and a non mol put on him. Police arrived & he had no idea what was going on 🤷‍♀️
Oh please.... I can picture his halo alright... :rolleyes: Such a narc...

It is so difficult to actually get a non MOL order granted. You need proof of abuse from a health care professional or police that physical abuse has occurred. The law is shockingly against women, their word alone will never be taken in court 😢.
I really hope T is in touch with Women's Aid, they do a really good programme that shows how to identify red flags in a man. It's obvious he's already pick pick picking at Clarissa.

• Sad
It is so difficult to actually get a non MOL order granted. You need proof of abuse from a health care professional or police that physical abuse has occurred. The law is shockingly against women, their word alone will never be taken in court 😢.
I really hope T is in touch with Women's Aid, they do a really good programme that shows how to identify red flags in a man. It's obvious he's already pick pick picking at Clarissa.
She is, she’s doing amazing. It’s amazing how well you can do when you let go of everything that was holding you back literally 😓

I hope the children are recovering too . He must have abused aamira or he would def still be allowed to see her

Reactions: 1
I can't believe she stayed with him if he was being abusive in front of the two girls 😳 or even worse if he was abusive towards them 😢 who called social services and the police?

I can't believe she stayed with him if he was being abusive in front of the two girls 😳 or even worse if he was abusive towards them 😢 who called social services and the police?
Being in that situation you are living in constant fear and also denial that it’s actually happening to you, you justify it in your own head about how you deserve it and that you’re the bad person. It never really feels as black and white as he hit me that’s wrong leave him, it’s often very complex with lots of layers and the victims are usually never believed until it’s too late so they do stay quiet knowing that if they dare tell and aren’t believed their beating will be even worse than usual.

Social services were alerted by a person in a trusted profession who became aware of the abuse (I can’t go into details but read between the lines).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Being in that situation you are living in constant fear and also denial that it’s actually happening to you, you justify it in your own head about how you deserve it and that you’re the bad person. It never really feels as black and white as he hit me that’s wrong leave him, it’s often very complex with lots of layers and the victims are usually never believed until it’s too late so they do stay quiet knowing that if they dare tell and aren’t believed their beating will be even worse than usual.

Social services were alerted by a person in a trusted profession who became aware of the abuse (I can’t go into details but read between the lines).
Yeah I suppose I've never thought of it that way, thanks for the insight and making us realise just how awful the situation must have been. What a piece of tit Aamir is 😡 the fact that he didn't hide away or hang his head in shame and still came online acting like everything was great just shows what a monster he is! I hope he gets his comeuppance some day I really do 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 4