Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was bragging last week that she would take him back in a heart beat…. Obv not after reading that
Narcs always think/say that. my narc used to say that too, even tho his previous partner was happily married to someone else and had a second family with them! Narcs are totally warped and delusional. Luckily, i'm an ex now too, and he's probably telling his latest victim the same about me! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Lord almighty lol…his trousers ripped in the gym and I really hope for all involved there was some pants on under there 🙈

Reactions: 3
Lord almighty lol…his trousers ripped in the gym and I really hope for all involved there was some pants on under there 🙈
Why would you keep going ‘for the video ‘ ?! It’s that small no one would have seen anything anyway

• Haha
The thing that gets me most is that this is such an incredibly messy situation. It really does show that when couples show on social media that things are peachy that often times the very opposite is going on.

When it comes to Clarissa there is definite insecurity there. I know people aren’t fans of her given her relationship with Aamir after what he did but I don’t think it’s right to attack her appearance- she clearly has had some kind of eating disorder and also has had a tonne of work done if you look at older pictures- think there’s some clear body dysphoria/bullying that went on in the past. It’s sad, but she will unfortunately have to learn the hard way.

He probably came into her life all charming and is able to dispel all of the “rumours” and allegations by painting Talitha as a lying, cocaine taking monster who has taken his child away out of badness. This will all end in tears, mark my words

After what he done to T i doubt he would have any chance to see his kid without been supervised. No1 knows what went on behind closed doors. Also he portrays himself 2 be the victim when really He prays on women.

Reactions: 1
Omg tell us more. Has he got another hussy on the go?!
[/QUOTE
Was he
I feel bad for saying, but I don't think either party are inocent in all this. Just my opinion anyways
he had an online client in his apartment while C was away…wish I could remember her name.
After what he done to T i doubt he would have any chance to see his kid without been supervised. No1 knows what went on behind closed doors. Also he portrays himself 2 be the victim when really He prays on women.
vulnerable ones & even brings the special ones to his apartment when C isn’t there… but these girls all seem to come on to him? Aye ok…

I don’t think he was. Apparently they nearly divorced before due to previous infidelity according to this thread
I mean i highly doubt he was faithful with his reputation and him thinking hes gods gift hes prob rooting everything round him

• Sick
  • Wow
I mean i highly doubt he was faithful with his reputation and him thinking hes gods gift hes prob rooting everything round him
yep exactly my point, no way that he was unfortunately. Whole marriage was a complete mistake for both parties

Reactions: 1
The thing that gets me most is that this is such an incredibly messy situation. It really does show that when couples show on social media that things are peachy that often times the very opposite is going on.

When it comes to Clarissa there is definite insecurity there. I know people aren’t fans of her given her relationship with Aamir after what he did but I don’t think it’s right to attack her appearance- she clearly has had some kind of eating disorder and also has had a tonne of work done if you look at older pictures- think there’s some clear body dysphoria/bullying that went on in the past. It’s sad, but she will unfortunately have to learn the hard way.

He probably came into her life all charming and is able to dispel all of the “rumours” and allegations by painting Talitha as a lying, cocaine taking monster who has taken his child away out of badness. This will all end in tears, mark my words
Yea she is very insecure. She had her teeth done in Turkey a couple years ago she went with eimhear okane they vlogged it 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 2
He cheated a lot.
Once she left the house and put the child's phone under their bed on record. Caught him redhanded with one of his clients in their bed, this was during lockdown.

He was thrown out a number of times by T but cycle of abuse, always let him back.
He was extremely controlling of all aspects of T's life.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He cheated a lot.
Once she left the house and put the child's phone under their bed on record. Caught him redhanded with one of his clients in their bed, this was during lockdown.

He was thrown out a number of times by T but cycle of abuse, always let him back.
He was extremely controlling of all aspects of T's life.
The more that comes out about Aamir the more I am shocked and left speechless 😳 what did Talitha ever see in him to begin with?!

Reactions: 2
Sure he was caught cheating hence why he was kicked out in the first place…?!
yeah exactly. Wasn’t the first time either-earlier on this thread others have alleged that he was caught out in the act numerous times

What age are Talitha and Aamir?
I think he is 32 and she is 38? There is about a 6 year age gap

Yea she is very insecure. She had her teeth done in Turkey a couple years ago she went with eimhear okane they vlogged it 😕
thats sad. When I see pictures of her from before I got that impression. I think people need to be gentler on her and realise that she’s been completely sucked in. Even though it seems horrific to be standing with someone who has done all these things, she must be under his spell

Why isnt he allowed to see the child anymore does anyone know? And is that a final decision by the courts or can they change their minds?

Reactions: 4
Why isnt he allowed to see the child anymore does anyone know? And is that a final decision by the courts or can they change their minds?
He said that on the last visit at the contact centre T told Social Services he supposedly hit the child in the toilets.. He was back in court recently for contact again.

• Wow
Reactions: 4