Aamir fit #3 Steer clear of Aamir because he's the puppeteer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Aamir fit. Removing T from the thread as she has absolutely no need to be associated with him any longer and we all support her!

Thread title from @AFlyOnYourWall as it had the second most likes.

@Purple_Violas had the most likes, but contains a swearword which goes against the rules for a thread title.

Does someone want to do a recap? 😁

Reactions: 13
Great thread title! Where do we think he’s off to? Looks like he’s on a plane? Must be off on another lavish holiday

Reactions: 1
He’s a disgrace . Probably paying zero child maintenance also . Living it up again and acting like he’s innocent . Clarissa is soo stupid

Reactions: 5
I’m trying to think of a recap but to be frank there’s so much to cover, where does one even start??

Reactions: 2
Have u ever seen anyone more like a puppet that Clarissa like seriously videoing him in th gym she is with a guy that’s beats up his ex an is an all
Round complete ass! He’s currently on “holiday” anything to use his money so he don’t have to give to T!!!!

Reactions: 4
Have u ever seen anyone more like a puppet that Clarissa like seriously videoing him in th gym she is with a guy that’s beats up his ex an is an all
Round complete ass! He’s currently on “holiday” anything to use his money so he don’t have to give to T!!!!
& it’s not even T losing out it’s his daughter! Desperate excuse of a human.

Reactions: 4
I'm here from the previous thread. It's extremely sad to me that if so one of the children had to tell a trusted professional... the little one being so young I dare say much would have been said from her. I often wondered why the eldest wasn't ever in any photos/videos/holidays ... It would now have me thinking she didn't want to be involved in anything with him or mother. I remember T from years ago unfortunately she wasn't much better than him. Aamir was younger / pretty boy material with nice things she was a single parent ... the only thing the girl didn't do for him was change race because she literally couldn't.. this might ruffle a few feathers but it almost came across like she wanted to be the same race as him. The tan is just not normal it's green on her hands and feet.. it was worse back then

Reactions: 2
Regardless of how the decision was made at least they are all safe from his abuse now. Questioning anyone’s ability to leave an abusive relationship is victim blaming.
He obviously has a type - clarissa’s tan is as dark if not darker. Makes you wonder if it’s his influence. Talitha and Clarissa and any other poor woman to have the misfortune to be taken in by him are victims in my opinion. We know that many women in abusive relationships often try to change their behaviour and appearance to “please” the perpetrator.

Reactions: 9
Clarissa looks like a different person in her recent grid post compared to her photoshoot Aamir prepped her for. Filtered to duck and he’s taking all the credit for her ‘transformation‘ 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Regardless of how the decision was made at least they are all safe from his abuse now. Questioning anyone’s ability to leave an abusive relationship is victim blaming.
He obviously has a type - clarissa’s tan is as dark if not darker. Makes you wonder if it’s his influence. Talitha and Clarissa and any other poor woman to have the misfortune to be taken in by him are victims in my opinion. We know that many women in abusive relationships often try to change their behaviour and appearance to “please” the perpetrator.

I didn't question anybodies ability to leave.

I'm here from the previous thread. It's extremely sad to me that if so one of the children had to tell a trusted professional... the little one being so young I dare say much would have been said from her. I often wondered why the eldest wasn't ever in any photos/videos/holidays ... It would now have me thinking she didn't want to be involved in anything with him or mother. I remember T from years ago unfortunately she wasn't much better than him. Aamir was younger / pretty boy material with nice things she was a single parent ... the only thing the girl didn't do for him was change race because she literally couldn't.. this might ruffle a few feathers but it almost came across like she wanted to be the same race as him. The tan is just not normal it's green on her hands and feet.. it was worse back then
Why did u say she wasn’t much better than him then refer to her as a single parent ???

Are you saying being a single parent is as bad as being a woman beater . Or does it make her less of a person?? 😡

Because she wasn't and thats a fact T was more than happy to go about video innocent girls while her man calls them out she has clearly grown.. your reaching for an argument I didn't mention anything about her abusing anybody.

Reactions: 5
Because she wasn't and thats a fact T was more than happy to go about video innocent girls while her man calls them out she has clearly grown.. your reaching for an argument I didn't mention anything about her abusing anybody.
@blubelle if you have any experience of women in abusive relationships you might have a bit more compassion before accusing her of being 'not much better than him'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You said he had nice things etc and she was a single parent ? Why mention she was a single parent . That had no relevance

@blubelle if you have any experience of women in abusive relationships you might have a bit more compassion before accusing her of being 'not much better than him'.
Exactly !!

You have zero idea of my relationship history or losses. your assumption is incorrect. This is a thread that people give opinions on I give my opinion and your getting your back up.. really not that deep.

You said he had nice things etc and she was a single parent ? Why mention she was a single parent . That had no relevance

Exactly !!
Yes I did indeed, men like Amirr who have narcissistic tendencies tend to go for women who either have children or younger than him... easier to manipulate (research naraccism and you will see the reasons why etc) they attract women by all the love bombing material things.. being a single parent is really bleeping hard so material things will always be used as the sweetener. I personally didn't like her personality back then hence my comment about her not being much better. I didn't mention her being violent etc you decided that is what I meant. Do I think she is a changed person yes I do.. you can see she has grown. Get the duck off my ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You have zero idea of my relationship history or losses. your assumption is incorrect. This is a thread that people give opinions on I give my opinion and your getting your back up.. really not that deep.

Yes I did indeed, men like Amirr who have narcissistic tendencies tend to go for women who either have children or younger than him... easier to manipulate (research naraccism and you will see the reasons why etc) they attract women by all the love bombing material things.. being a single parent is really bleeping hard so material things will always be used as the sweetener. I personally didn't like her personality back then hence my comment about her not being much better. I didn't mention her being violent etc you decided that is what I meant. Do I think she is a changed person yes I do.. you can see she has grown. Get the duck off my ass.
So u think she went with him for money ?

Well said