Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #7 Talia: the only thing that is a Joke is you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely to hear your daughter is doing well. I too can relate to the ‘why me’ and it absolutely hurts but I think her behaviour is inexcusable. I have not yet heard her actually say anything positive about him.
Thank you. I’m very proud of my wee girl and how strong she is.
Oh I completely agree Talia doesn’t come across well or even very likeable but I get the impression she is really miserable with the life she has. She wants this fairy tail relationship and this instagram perfect life. If only people would realise noone has the life they portray on social media. They are all so consumed with likes and followers and constructing this false perfect life to others. Best thing she could do is take a step back, put down the phone and take time to adjust and concentrate on her kids. A private life is a happy life!!

Reactions: 7
Thank you. I’m very proud of my wee girl and how strong she is.
Oh I completely agree Talia doesn’t come across well or even very likeable but I get the impression she is really miserable with the life she has. She wants this fairy tail relationship and this instagram perfect life. If only people would realise noone has the life they portray on social media. They are all so consumed with likes and followers and constructing this false perfect life to others. Best thing she could do is take a step back, put down the phone and take time to adjust and concentrate on her kids. A private life is a happy life!!
Yes completely agree but I honestly can’t find any sympathy for her when it was the life she gave her self. I mean carrying on having kids with him after he ditched her with the first one?!?

Reactions: 5
Yes completely agree but I honestly can’t find any sympathy for her when it was the life she gave her self. I mean carrying on having kids with him after he ditched her with the first one?!?
He’s her meal ticket to z list Insta fame and Tesco ads 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No wonder the poor child is constipated. She is making his bottles wrong. The water should be added first and not the powder. The ratio will be all off

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’m hoping to god that hospital staff pick up on her resentment towards Oakley & make a referral to Social Services. I agree with other posts that she’s struggling to come to terms with his disabilities, but as a result he is being neglected, emotionally at the very least. This can’t go on. Someone needs to step in & if it can’t be close family, SS need to arrange some type of interim care where he’s removed & placed with someone better placed to love him & take care of him, until she’s come to terms with his diagnosis & can accept him as her son (I doubt she ever can though unfortunately, too shallow, selfish & fixated on image)

ETA - her latest post making up his milk shows she’s neglecting his feeds too! Making his bottles incorrectly, throwing in the water not even checking how many mls she’s added! She could not give a duck about that poor poor baby he’s just a huge inconvenience to her & she’s making him even more poorly through these negative feelings towards him, can’t even be bothered to feed him properly 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She by no means needs to post photos of Oakley or reveal his condition, we don’t need to plaster our kids all over social media…… HOWEVER if she doesn’t want to share him she needs to not share him completely, not snippets of him half covered, she also should treat all the children the same, share them all or none at all. The fact she isn’t sharing him BECAUSE of the way he looks is the problem, hopefully she realises soon this isn’t fair on him and changes her attitude. Stop sharing any of the kids or start treating Oakley the same.

Reactions: 20
I said it on the previous thread I’ll echo it here but she really needs to sack Aaron & the dogs off focus on them children

No wonder the poor child is constipated. She is making his bottles wrong. The water should be added first and not the powder. The ratio will be all off
Not to mention the way she shook it. Hardly enough for it to dissolve and mix properly.

That poor wee boy 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Saying he’s putting on too much weight too.. he still looks dinky tiny in the half pics she puts on of him.
More like she wants to try and keep with the ‘tiny prem baby’ weird obsession she has!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've never commented on this thread (or really paid much attention to talia) before but I've been watching her stories and reading the past few threads on her after seeing a post about her baby being poorly. Until I read here I never watched her stories with sound on but now I have and Jesus christ she doesn't half speak to those kids like tit. I can't get over the attitude she has towards a 3 year old learning to eat a corn on the cob 😭

Edit: I mean 2 year old...

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I've never commented on this thread (or really paid much attention to talia) before but I've been watching her stories and reading the past few threads on her after seeing a post about her baby being poorly. Until I read here I never watched her stories with sound on but now I have and Jesus christ she doesn't half speak to those kids like tit. I can't get over the attitude she has towards a 3 year old learning to eat a corn on the cob 😭

Edit: I mean 2 year old...
I think she knows it too hence why half her stories with them the volume is off.
I’ve said before she’s probably telling them to smile!!

The way she was ordering Romeo to show his hair off was awful. the only time my mum used a tone like that was if I was in trouble.

Reactions: 10
A few points to make today.
- None of my children were CMPA so I don’t have all the info; so someone correct me if I’m mistaken. Talia says Oakley isn’t sleeping well at night and has bad reflux. The dietitian has said Oakley has put on too much weight so she needs to change the ratio of his formula (less powder to water; to slow weight gain). Doesn’t this make the milk less thick and make reflux worse? Won’t he wake up more in the night if his stomach is less full?
- She’s actually pissed me off that she’s reposted Aitch’s video after using his track yesterday. Aitch’s track celebrates his sister differences, raises awareness and is widely changing perception. Talia covers her son’s face with blankets in the real world and with emojis on social media. Talia, get the duck out, you’ve actually no right, you’re a disgrace.
- Is she going to cover his face forever? What about family photos in front of the Christmas tree? What about in the summer? Surely she’s not going to push him around in a pram covered in a blanket in 30+ degree heat.

Reactions: 27
Oakley is on Neocate it is made differently to traditional formulas and shouldn’t even be made with boiling water.. my mind is blown with this and she has to of been told how to use it if not it’s on the back of the tin. It has to be made with room temperature water. Neocate is not the go to formula either and you are normally prescribed a few other before even to get to this one (I’ve had 3 children and all needed prescribed this) so whatever he has going on she is completely making it worse.

This just show more and more of the lack of care towards this little boy. If she can’t even get his feeding right what is she getting right.

I hope they get reported and at least for the support and care of this little boy.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Oakley is on Neocate it is made differently to traditional formulas and shouldn’t even be made with boiling water.. my mind is blown with this and she has to of been told how to use it if not it’s on the back of the tin. It has to be made with room temperature water. Neocate is not the go to formula either and you are normally prescribed a few other before even to get to this one (I’ve had 3 children and all needed prescribed this) so whatever he has going on she is completely making it worse.

This just show more and more of the lack of care towards this little boy. If she can’t even get his feeding right what is she getting right.

I hope they get reported and at least for the support and care of this little boy.
The water doesn't look hot to me, I imagine she's boiled the kettle and allowed it to cool as advised in the instructions

Reactions: 8
It’s absolutely terrifying that she’d quite openly showing the world that she is making his feeds totally wrong, so what else is she doing wrong? The stents in his nose, they’re probably not working because she’s not looking after him properly! Please god someone gets a grip of her, she needs an urgent home visit from SS or other care professionals to show her how to look after this poor child! I’d send her that attachment on how to prepare the feeds if I thought she was intelligent enough to read!!! This is scary to watch.

The water doesn't look hot to me, I imagine she's boiled the kettle and allowed it to cool as advised in the instructions
It maybe too hot or too cold!! Who knows the temperature but she’s still making it wrong as the formula goes in after the water 🤷‍♀️

And it needs mixed a lot lot longer than she has. Swirling with few soft shakes does not make that formula disappear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.