Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Soz I’m newish to this thread… what makes me skin crawl is it’s a genuinely sad situation that they have a very poorly child, but, you see the likes of Ashley Caine that when his poor daughter was ill he manned up, was so strong and supportive and gave every last breath of his to support his poorly daughter, with the belief she could survive and pull though. He still now raises awareness and talks about Azalia in such a beautiful way ….
All I see on Aaron and Talias insta is self fucking pity and embarrassment about this little baby.
All I wanna see is Aaron man the fuck up and Talia stop with the ‘poor me’ and how tired she is. Be proud & raise awareness.
OMG Ashley Cain a good father 🤣 monetised his daughters illness & tragic death then set up a fund which instead of helping sick kids as promised has donated less than a million despite having around 4 million which can’t be accounted for, yet his lifestyle is increasingly lavish I wonder why! Read his wiki.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Lurkerlurker2019

She doesn't realise how lucky Oakley is to live in a country where he has access to FREE world class healthcare. She doesn't appreciate just how much planning goes into having an operation. Preparing staff, medical supplies, making sure a bed is available on recovery etc. It might be a 'joke' to her but believe me, if you get short notice about an operation, it's because it's urgent and those consultants and surgoens are doing everything they can to help her son.
I feel so sad for that little babe. What is she going to do when he's a toddler, put a bag over his head?! Absolute disgrace. They all deserve better.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

stardust1

VIP Member
Sorry I disagree, I think if there weren’t so many nosey cunts in the world who would blatantly take a sneaky photo and post online she wouldn’t have to do that. She is protecting her baby boy and rightly so. she has said on her social media she is struggling with mental health and PND, so why would she make it worse by having a bunch of troll judge her child
you just called people nosey cunts after asking what is wrong with the baby you nosey cunt. She has never stated she has PND either. Ps she does not protect the privacy of any of her other children including posting their privates to millions. She also likes to post his full medical history and the exact time he is under ops. Again not giving him privacy. She also enjoys showing off his siblings but scribbling over his face. Post them all or post none.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Deb788

Chatty Member
Soz I’m newish to this thread… what makes me skin crawl is it’s a genuinely sad situation that they have a very poorly child, but, you see the likes of Ashley Caine that when his poor daughter was ill he manned up, was so strong and supportive and gave every last breath of his to support his poorly daughter, with the belief she could survive and pull though. He still now raises awareness and talks about Azalia in such a beautiful way ….
All I see on Aaron and Talias insta is self fucking pity and embarrassment about this little baby.
All I wanna see is Aaron man the fuck up and Talia stop with the ‘poor me’ and how tired she is. Be proud & raise awareness.
I think you need to read his thread not quite St Ashley . Far from it in fact

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
'People don't understand how much stress we're under and how much we have to rush around it's an absolute joke'. Well it was your choice to have so many kids

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Talia, if you’re reading this (which we all know you are) I highly recommend that you speak to someone about your issue of your son having additional needs/a condition. It sounds like you’re extremely insecure, maybe suffering from PND or something

The way you are behaving is really sad and immature, your son deserves to be treated like the other children no matter what is may be different about him.

As a parent you love unconditionally, yes it sucks that he’s a little bit different but embrace it, so he grows up knowing he is as loved and as equal as his Siennah, Romeo and Maddox.

Advocate for his condition spread awareness don’t hide your son in the dark or behind a blanket or emoji or scribble for those to speculate.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’ve watch this thread for a while but never commented. I really sympathise with Talia as my own child was thought to have a life limiting health condition and the shock of it (even though i was aware prior to giving birth) left me with post traumatic stress disorder. I didn’t have any other children at the time, so I can’t imagine how she feels having to divide her time between the new baby and her older children. I’ve watched her stories a number of times and thought she must be anxious, depressed, maybe post natal depression? And there is definitely a lot of trauma.
I would never have posted or said the things she does, but we all deal with grief differently and that’s what she is doing. She’s grieving for a healthy baby she thought she would have. And to give the girl some credit she isn’t doing too bad considering the lack of support from her partner. She probably needs a bit of guidance from someone but realistically none of her friends will have been in a similar position.
I don’t think for a second that she is doing anything maliciously or neglecting Oakley. Consultants and dieticians do give bare minimum advice sometimes..I’ve been there! One once told me to give my newborn on ICU water to help with bowels! 🫣
It’s easy for us to sit and judge. I hope she gets the help and support she needs because it’s a dark place 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Sandramurp

I feel so sorry for her. Imagine waking up and realising you've messed up so badly by falling for a coke head. I do think she loves Oakley. I do think in time she will show him off but she's probably still processing everything, and watching your baby in pain must be horrendous. Don't blame her for the ads. She needs to make money 💰
But Aaron is just disgusting. He's a joke of a partner and father. No responsibility, no love, no commitment to his family. I wish talia would move back to her own family. They seem supportive. I don't think Aaron even talks to his. Karma will get him.

Reactions: 38

RobotLady

VIP Member
That video of Siennah feeding Oakley, I wonder what she said. "Oh wait til I pull the duvet up so nobody can dee him". How sad
For whatever reason she’s decided she’s not going to share images on Oakley’s face. Fine whatever. She’s his mum. I don’t personally understand but then I’ve never felt embarrassed by one of my children and wouldn’t share 3 and have one left out.
So she’s taking all of these photos of him from behind or covered up. I hope to god that for their own personal memories and for him when he’s older, she is actually taking photos of him properly.
A beautiful memory or her eldest feeding him. I hope she didn’t say wait while I cover him up so I can take a picture for Instagram and that she was first able to just capture the moment as it happened.
Also with potentially his life expectancy perhaps being lower with him struggling to breathe and having to go through various surgeries in order to survive. I don’t know but I’m sure if it were me I’d capture every second and share it with the world. The boy is a miracle regardless of his appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

To cat lady

Chatty Member
There has never been any indication that there has been any domestic abuse in this relationship. Even if there had it wouldn’t have caused this. Think that’s a bit below the belt tbh

Reactions: 36

Opinionated

VIP Member
😂😂😂 did anyone hear what siennah said when talia asked where should mummy and daddy sit when the boys were sat on the bar stools. IN THE KENNEL WHERE LENNY AND BRANDI SLEEP!!!!! 😂😂😂 I’m dead!!!!!!💀💀💀💀
She’s obvs getting sick of her mums shit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

emmagemma

I’ve never really liked Talia or Aaron, but recently I actually feel really sad for her 😞 she has a hell of a lot on her plate, and yes the majority of it is the consequences of her own actions (like having 3 kids under 3) but I know exactly how it feels to have young children to an emotionally abusive father who has hardly any interest in his kids. I always knew that I deserved better, and I always knew that my kids deserved better. But trauma bonds are so so hard to break 💔 I hope she does find the strength to finally leave him and realise that she’s already doing it all on her own so she’s more than capable of being a single parent

• Heart
Reactions: 35
WTF. It doesn’t work that way. You can’t blame her for her child being poorly. Think about how many people you are offending / making feel guilty
Absolutely ridiculous not at all what I was saying. Don’t make a drama when there isn’t one.
I’m just saying the obvious, she’s moaned for years about how premature her babies are etc how offensive do you think that is to people like me and others who have had babies stay a long time in the nicu or mothers who constantly have to deal with poorly children and then you get talia who moans that they have illnesses yet she doesn’t get them checked for covid is anti vax and whatever else she is moaning about.
Not at all saying she’s to blame for her poorly baby but she’s absolutely now had a reality check.
She desperately wanted a poorly baby to post and now she has one.
I feel sorry for the baby . Not her

• Heart
Reactions: 34

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
I’ve said it before but - Talia is emotionally abusive too. These constant threats from her that she’s moving out & Oakley being randomly rushed to hospital as soon as Aaron fucks off somewhere, is a form of abuse. It is the simplest form of manipulation “If you don’t do what I want (be there for the kids) I’m going to leave with them (looking for a new house again)”

There’s probably very little substance to her threats, she knows it gets a reaction out of him and that’s why she continues to do it. I’m sure Aaron is abusive too, he just doesn’t plaster it on social media. I’d hate to see their texts & hear their voicemails 🤣

Like I’ve also said before the only thing keeping her in Newcastle, is herself. No job, no support for the kids or herself, etc. Aaron isn’t going to stop her leaving with the kids and he sure as shit isn’t going to chase her either.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I say ‘this is a fuckin joke’ when I can’t get through to the doctors at 8am or I can’t get through to the takeaway, not when my 8/9 week old son is having emergency surgery. The tone sounded so off

• Heart