Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I do see your point my little one hasn’t slept well for 18 months sometimes she’s up 3/4 times a night and then we’re up at 5.30/6am every single morning, I don’t work I’m a stay at home mum and I am EXHAUSTED😂 I get absolutely no help at all I don’t need a carer for being tired I suck it up and get on with it because she’s my child and I don’t have another choice, the care package is absolutely ridiculous and over dramatic for oakleys needs, yes he’s disabled but Aaron has confirmed hes not as disabled as Talia makes out he is (I’m not hating on you I promise😂)
My little ones is 5 now but for weeks on end last year we had the same. I feel your pain! Not saying the carer is justified for that reason but if she's qualified for it, why wouldn't she. In response to Aaron really.

Reactions: 2
I’ve got a child with special needs who is nearly a teenager. They don’t sleep through the night. And I have other kids. Jodie wants a carer because Jodie can’t deal with all her kids. She’s said that she hasn’t been able to cope with it all. I think essentially what it feels like it comes down to is that she is selfish. Having to put someone else before her is impossible. After one of Oakley’s surgeries, she’s swinging him about on TikTok. Her stupid blog doesn’t raise any awareness. Aaron’s right, she uses her son to promote brands. She’s frequently buying clothes and doing at home photo shoots, eye bleeping herself every morning, getting her hair sorted out. She wants a lifestyle without having to work and is now using Oakley to pay for it all the while pretending to care, pretending to raise awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just imagine Oakley was born with no additional needs. What would our Jodie do then. No carer to Swan off and leave her kids with. No blogs, she’s be a typical mum of 4! She constantly moans about how tired she is and how hard life is, but I think she’s glad for Oakley having these extra needs so she has the excuse

Reactions: 2
Aaron would be so much better off selling his story to the press and donating the money to an aperts charity or GOS hospital. People would take him more seriously than posting these rants on his stories and deleting them after 10 minutes. It sounds like Talia is telling Aaron he has to split the time between her and her dad and he’s saying no he will have 12 hours and she can split her time. I completely agree with him on that one

Reactions: 1
It’s embarrassing how quick she makes a retaliation video. Is she constantly just sat on her phone waiting to see if he says anything?? For a busy mum of 4 she never misses a thing he says… I don’t know why she’s even bothered about what he posts, I wouldn’t dare reply or even acknowledge him if I was her, but I think it just proves she’s terrified of being caught out and loosing her little fan club.
She has carers most of the day
She has alot of free time lol

Aaron honestly just plays right into her hands. Her narrative is that he is volatile and abusive and his rants just back it up.
I feel so bad for those three boys stuck in the middle of these immature assholes.