Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I dont understand why they put a photo up of Oakley then cover him in emoji, in fact I don't understand why any 'influencer' does, what's the point, here peeps heres a photo of an emoji 🤦‍♀️
Cos they are idiots. Banging on about protecting their son, then showing every part of him apart from the parts that aren't perfect. Of it was to protect him they wouldn't show anything at all. I wouldnt, I would just say our son has a genetic disorder and were still processing it. I dont blame them for not posting pics of him cos we all know what the Internet is like, but doing what they are doing is making them look like idiots. Basically he cant handle his sons not perfect by the sounds of it. Mad how they just keep saying he has to have multiple surgery's but haven't actually said he has a disorder. Which would have been simpler to do. The majority of people know what it is now anyway after they accidently posted a pic of his little fingers all fused together, which is why they keep putting emoji over his hands. Poor little lamb, long as he can live a happy healthy life. Thats all that's important

Reactions: 14

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
I’ve started watching the Geordie OG series ( yeah I know late to the party lol) but Talia said that Aaron gets really angry and he to leave the house , basically like a tantrum … he got in a hissy over a hair cut on the program and left the house after talking to Talia like utter shit!!!
After watching that episode ( pre kids) I think can’t understand why she’s stayed with him .. he’s a proper nasty bastard !!!!

Tea time

They are both absolute dirty tramps. They do not give a shit about that poor baby. Imagine thinking your 'work' uhem is more important than feeding your sick baby. She is one of the most horrendous skanks I've ever seen. 'Hiding' their new born 🤢🤢🤮🤮. Sickos. I hope they both fuck off and get real jobs, accept they're never going to be famous or respected and actually look after those kids. Poor Siennah, seeing that ugly waste of space walk in and out their lives at the drop of a hat. They don't deserve those kids. Disgraceful excuses of hunan beings. If they do read on here; you're both the scum of this earth, drug taking, ugly inside and out. Tramps 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
The way she talks .. “first time he’s having anaesthetic, it’s gonna be awful for me and Aaron” “ this is just shit cause I thought I was going home today”.. not a single thought for that boy. Not oh it’s shit because HE was meant to be going home today. All me me me.
Absolutely spot on! 🙌🏼

The other day she complained the baby was making it difficult to do her ads, then she posted today saying missing my babies with a pic of the boys - I’m like you’re with one of your babies who needs you more than anyone else does right now! I hate to say it but it really feels like she resents Oakley 😢

• Sad

sunflow3r_

Her baby is having an op and she’s sat in the hospital bed talking about trolls and herself, she’s revelling in the attention! Wtaf

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Marnies post seemed to be bit of a dig at these 2 about she wants to raise awareness and to follow their journey

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She will get pregnant until she gets a girl then convince him to get the snip as he has everything. He broke up with talia and took sienna out of his hip before he’d moved a single bag out!

Also lol at talia with her ‘2 weeks on hospital’ and Aaron with his caption ‘a long 8 days’… so not 2 weeks

• Haha
Hes a muppet. He should be looking after all 4 while she showers for fuck sake. She will be the one their for that little kid, he won't beable to handle it. I do hope I'm wrong tho, wouldnt wish a family to fall apart. Genuinely don't know how she's doing it. 3 babies a older child and giant dogs, in small house as well. She loves been out with the kids too its the only way she copes, wondering what she will do with the baby when they go out because eventually she will have to take all four shopping when aaron has done one again to his pretending boxing. And if she doesnt want him shown on socials she won't want anyone to see him when she's out. Fucks knows why a babys a baby, know one takes the piss out of a baby especially a poorly one. (Sorry forgot as aaron says he's a healthy baby)

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Don’t think it’s a coincidence that everyone who seems to come here to defend her admit to being new or not really knowing the situation. I get it, looking quickly they look like struggling parents given an incredibly difficult situation who are just trying their best. But that simply isn’t true. Talia has been a shitty person since day one. Her relationship with a deadbeat because he has a slightest slimmer of “fame” or clout takes priority over her children, the list goes on but read all the threads if you need to. Imo it’s very hard to believe anything she does is authentic or with pure intentions. I have a 2 week old and I don’t have time to be faking relationships & baiting for attention online, someone with 4 kids including one with medical issues absolutely shouldn’t…

• Heart
Protecting him could be for example Amy Childs doesnt show her little boy at all as it was agreed to keep him off social media. But this just screams magazine reveal, similar when celebs just post babies hands when they are first born
Problem is they aren't famous enough for a magazine deal .....

• Haha

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Oh and the lass involved has come out fighting! Seen her stories on Instagram! Well done!
Now who looks stupid as Aaron didn't do his research very well, that's not even her property 🤣 maybe that's why he removed it and not that he saw sense like he claims! Good for that girl for sticking up for herself

• Heart

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Oh wow! So she’s spraying hairspray above him and a day or so later he’s in hospital as he’s struggling to breathe!!! My child is 1 and I never spray hairspray, deodorant, perfume, air freshener anything like that when he’s in the room, let alone sat on my lap spraying it above him!🤦🏼‍♀️ I just know she will use the “I’ve had 3 kids before and they’ve all been fine inhaling hairspray”

Sandramurp

If he’s going for an op on Friday then why would she think they would have been getting home today fs, the poor baby needs medical attention and will likely be in hospital for a while depending on what the op is for..she may get used to it
I think the little man is better off in hospital for now. He'll get good care there. All a baby his age needs is food and sleep so he'll get that there.

I've unfollowed the two of them.
Can't watch on at those people be so selfish while that poor innocent baby suffers. Her last posts sums her up. ALL about her and that waster. Poor wee man.
Signing off this thread

• Heart
Your daddy's got you 🤣🤣 apart from when he fucks off again and leaves your mam to handle everything.

What bloke fucks off and leaves a mother with a newborn and 3 other kids....

Or did they do a katoe price and lie put their arses!!!!!!!

• Angry

emily1991

L
I don't think it matters that they've 3 kids very close in age. I don't understand why people are so fixated on that tbh
I personally think it’s the point of Aaron being a shit dad and talia having to do eveything to keep hold of him! She shouldn’t of had the other 2 kids with him! As soon as he kicked her,her child and his newborn out the house I would of never went back to him!! You can tell the babies are band aid kids! Only born to keep Aaron from running away! And it’s just sad how everyone knows it! :(