Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #49 Jodie’s promoting her next big thing! Will it be just her Prawn Ring ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to figure it out but is it me or does she rub her eyes more when she's lying?

Reactions: 18
I'm not going to respond to it or acknowledge it but I'm talking about it now 🤔 + 4 stories later still bringing it up

This is the most she's talked about Oakley in a long time and is only doing it now to deflect from what's been said - those poor kids are so weaponised by her it's sickening.

Oh wait last night got everyone's attention waiting for a reply - here's an #ad for you whilst my engagement is high

please can someone do a new thread

Reactions: 15
I'm confused as to why Jodies best mates are happy to be paid as a carer specifically for Oakley, yet are happy to be a glorified babysitter for all 4. She is taking the piss & her mates are doormats
Sometimes I get the impression that they know she’s a shite parent to them kids especially Oakley so they are stepping in to do the lords work. Oakley seems to have came on loads recently but it’s because he’s getting his needs met by his ‘mothers’ friends instead of his egg donor

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion jodie won't stop rubbing her eyes while Aaron exposes her constant lies

Reactions: 17
Who is Nikita? Another of Jodie’s friends? Why does she zoom in on her friends and take these unflattering shots? At least someone is reading to the boys. More than lazy old Jodie does.

Reactions: 5
Sometimes I get the impression that they know she’s a shite parent to them kids especially Oakley so they are stepping in to do the lords work. Oakley seems to have came on loads recently but it’s because he’s getting his needs met by his ‘mothers’ friends instead of his egg donor
Also why is she zooming in on her friends feet she constantly zooms in on her "friends" faces or bodies it's such an ugly trait trying to show off their had sides when she has bleeping feet like shaquille O'Neil a face like bleeping Pete burns and a body like a 7 year old boy

Reactions: 18
We don’t see her zooming in and videoing trippiers wife? Or her new mate Nikita with the sick baby, just girls who Talia thinks she’s better than!
How/why these women put up with it I’ll never know

Reactions: 10
What an utter piss take. Employing your friends as carers! I wonder if there’s any criteria about who you can employ. It’ll be interesting if the physio who said Oakley was doing so well according to Jodie will write a report for social services. Surely if he’s doing okay, he’s not in massive need of the amount of care.

Once again on about HER anxiety. Poor Oakley is going through it. No doubt Jodie will dump him with the carers whilst she goes and takes it up the arse for some other grotty man.

Reactions: 8
What an utter piss take. Employing your friends as carers! I wonder if there’s any criteria about who you can employ. It’ll be interesting if the physio who said Oakley was doing so well according to Jodie will write a report for social services. Surely if he’s doing okay, he’s not in massive need of the amount of care.

Once again on about HER anxiety. Poor Oakley is going through it. No doubt Jodie will dump him with the carers whilst she goes and takes it up the arse for some other grotty man.
I wonder if on top of her 12 hours a day she gets money for an enabler too and some of her pals are "enablers". Where I live and I assume all of the UK, parents of disabled children who have help from social services can get something called direct payments and they are used for giving the parent a break basically!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.