Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlied0106

VIP Member
I hope everyone on here now realise you don't mail aaron like a best pal on your own account and when it goes pear shaped this is what happened. Wish people would take responsibility on this 🙄 pumpkin did all this to herself she out herself like noone to blame
---

She made the problem when she out herself on here that day when aaron blocked her and she kept on badmouthing so aaron has every right to out her in my eyes now wants her tattle deleted em why it's her own fault she's in this situation
I think Pumpkin is well aware, thank you. Give it a rest now and stop twisting the knife. Anyone would think you're enjoying this.

Reactions: 32
Ew what an angry little man! Clearly has big issues with drink. No doubt tomorrow he will put up those stupid stories “we all make mistakes” “today is a new day” 🙄🙄
Being all protective over talia and his kids. He didn’t care when he wanted a witch hunt out for her!

• Haha
  • Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
You know, there was one account on here @lookwhatthecatdraggedin1 that never supported him and always called him out and at the time I thought she was was being a bit hard on him but fair play to her 👍 I never said anything because she and I are on another long running thread together and she's sound but yeah. She proper called this 👏

• Heart

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
It's no coincidence that as soon as Talia ditches the legit carer she was given and gets in cahoots with her pal that all of a sudden she's moving into a bigger, more expensive house. If she is getting funding for a carer 12 hours a day, for the days she has Oakley, there is no way she's paying Tanya that, she's probably watching him ( ie all the kids) for a few hours and Talia is keeping the rest of the money. Might seem like a good set up for her the now, but she's only know Tanya for two minutes, wait till they fall out and it all comes out in the wash. This country is joke with wo gets and who doesn't.

• Sad
  • Heart

littlestar908

His management must be sick of him by now with all these outburst as it can’t be good for business.

Reactions: 31

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Her sharing that quote is an insult to every single medical mum out there. You haven't got a clue you daft bitch! You left your son ALONE in hospital every single night! You left your son ALONE crying for his milk as you threw him back in his hospital room an run off the ward! You left your son ALONE while getting back shots up your rear end in a local hotel! You left your son ALONE in hospital after an operation to get your tits done! You left your son ALONE every single time he was nill by mouth the night before procedures to lie in the bath!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
I mean I’m not actually threatening to do anything with her address nor am I at risk of posting it to 2 million people or however many followers he has. I’m also not drunk & unhinged. I’ve asked him multiple times to speak to me privately and he won’t. Let’s remember he and Talia BOTH post their addresses & where their kids go to school without any concerns for their safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

lauren96111

VIP Member
No different to them posting what hospital Oakley is in. People in Newcastle and Liverpool know exactly where they are when they are posting about his hospital stays. Even down to the ward.
no different to them posting about the school thr children attend or where they take them for days out.
The address is open knowledge on companies house where anyone can have a look. People need to pipe down going on about how pumpkin exposed the address! She mention an area the same as me saying oh they are in Liverpool at alder hey! Now give over

Alice007

Aaron Hun, let me remind you that you have actually posted your exact and very own address on your own stories MULTIPLE times 🤣👌🤡

* and I do have receipts for this 😉

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
He really is vile isn't he. The pair of them are. Part of me hopes they are back together just so the toxic scummy pair aren't subjecting anyone else to their awful ways. All four of those poor children deserve a million times better than the sorry excuse for parents they have, they're actually dangerous as parents with drink, drugs, dumping their kids on countless people, enticing hate to strangers.

I really hope you're okay pumpkin queen, we've all got your back don't worry.

Reactions: 29

charlied0106

VIP Member
I'll never like Jodie, I think shes a shit mum and an absolute waste of space.

But Aaron is a nasty piece of work. Any empathy, any support I felt towards him has gone out the window at 100mph. I don't doubt he has an alcohol/addiction problem and that's sad, but it does not give him a free pass to behave like that.

That whole thing last night was an absolute shit show. It was embarrassing. Whatever companies hes been in talks with for TV next year need to rethink, cause anybody associating their name with that, and rewarding that disgusting behaviour needs their head read.

Those children 😔 imagine being caught in the middle of him and her!

Hes one nasty cunt.

Aaron, you've fucked it mate, hope you're proud of yourself.

I've unfollowed him, I've no interest in following a raging, drunk bully.

• Heart

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Hundreds of thousands of people know where their kids go to school because they both post their uniforms.
Hundreds of thousands of people know the areas she frequents because she posts it all over instagram.
Hundreds of thousands of people know where they both live because they post it all over instagram.

Aaron you’re not very cleaver kicking off about me ‘harming’ your children when you’re seemingly attempting to harm mine? If we’re running down that path. C’mon, hike your big boy pants up and let’s chat!

I have called 101 but they’ve said they’ll have someone out within the hour to see the screenshots I have so, no early night for me 🤣

• Heart

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
I won't be on his side again.Ashamed I actually used to stick up for him.Not very nice to women is he?

• Heart

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
Eee vile little man syndrome Aaron. Off you fuck now you little rat. You’ve got no sympathy of us anymore. Honestly makes you wonder who’s the worse out of them both.

• Heart