Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #47 Life was no fun as a medical Mum so asked Calum Best to spunk up my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Butcher has Oakley again then. I don’t know how the services aren’t stopping this. I and many others really could use support and that lazy munter has got a carer everyday. It’s really shocking.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell it’s freezing and she’s walking around dressed like that. Never mind all the tit she does to her face and designer stuff she’s always buying. Someone needs to be asking how she’s affording the heating bill to stay warm in them clothes

Reactions: 11
So does Aaron have the older boys? Very odd that he’s now not got Oakley with them as well.

Reactions: 10
So does Aaron have the older boys? Very odd that he’s now not got Oakley with them as well.
He cant be trusted, hes a druggie and an alco, them kids arent safe with either of them. Oakley with his mam the butcher and older ones with aaron so i assume she wants her sly saturday night out so said duck it i will let him have the older two cos its more important for her to go out slagging about newcastle on a night out. Wont let her followers know tho. Does it nearly every saturday then pretends she never goes out. If she is being really sly she posts a pre record in her pjs, sad sad life she leads. Wanting to please complete strangers and fobbing her disabled son off 12 hours a day with a mate, she hates the fact that he even comes back to her on a night cos he disrupts her sleep. Wonder what the next man in her life will think of all this. Saying that tho calum only seen her once and that was from behind. Shes dog rough

Reactions: 19
Last few times Aaron’s posted he’s only had M and R, she’s had O with her. Wonder if after his last outburst he’s now only allowed the older 2 overnight
I was wondering that because he hasn't had Oakley for a while now . It's all got very messy after things seemed to be going so well with Aaron having all 3 boys together . Just shows how delicately balanced these 3 boys lives are.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.