Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #47 Life was no fun as a medical Mum so asked Calum Best to spunk up my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly is she trolling her own kid by putting that ridiculousa
ponytail in. It reminds me of the pinhead pepper on american horror story. Not putting oakley down btw but she just seems to do it to make him stand out more if that makes sense

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly is she trolling her own kid by putting that ridiculousa
ponytail in. It reminds me of the pinhead pepper on american horror story. Not putting oakley down btw but she just seems to do it to make him stand out more if that makes sense
I don’t understand why she wouldn’t want his hair shorter if he’s due his head surgery, the hospital are only going to shave some of it anyway so why not keep it trimmed down.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why she wouldn’t want his hair shorter if he’s due his head surgery, the hospital are only going to shave some of it anyway so why not keep it trimmed down.
Exactly. She is a weird woman. God knows what goes through that deformed head of hers

Reactions: 14
Ones got surgery soon and the other always very poorly so what do these pair of plebs do? Take them to the most manky and infectious, place known to man kind for kids..........The ballpit 🤦‍♀️ really can't educate stupid can ya! Also Talia dress your young girl properly will you! Baggy crop tops all the while. She's a little girl not a teenager, woman

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Looks like the butcher is having him overnight. Shes just shared that photo of him at hers. She must want her sleep. So first night hes on his new vent, hes at his other mams, well the one who he will now class as his mam. Jodie loved the fact that he was a good sleeper cos he would get dropped off at 7 o clock,, put to bed and then picked back up at 7 in morning. Now hes not sleeping for her ,hes having overnights with his other mam, the butcher. Hes an inconvenience to jodie, only thing hes good for is getting sympathy likes on instagram, which in turn gets her paid ads. Which then pay for a new rented house and a tit pair of fake tits and a triangle for a face with them deep sunken eyes, shes a vile creature. Karma will get her. The alco and coke head aarons not any better either, tit dad who cant box for tit or win a fight with a man so he takes his frustration out on women, bleeping pussy, hes going nowhere in life him. Both sad little shitbags who cant look after themselves, let alone children. Them kids are already fucked up for life due to them two

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I hope it’s dairy free chocolate. What’s interesting is you can see how Jodie has some kind of filter on Oakley’s face. He looks a lot different when Jodie posts to what Butcher has just posted.

Why can’t she nap in the day if she’s tired? Imagine palming off your son, who’s on a new vent to someone else. She’s so low. Surely she gets to rest when Aaron has the boys. Assuming he’s allowed them. This poor little boy. Dumped in hospital, dumped with whoever.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I hope it’s dairy free chocolate. What’s interesting is you can see how Jodie has some kind of filter on Oakley’s face. He looks a lot different when Jodie posts to what Butcher has just posted.

Why can’t she nap in the day if she’s tired? Imagine palming off your son, who’s on a new vent to someone else. She’s so low. Surely she gets to rest when Aaron has the boys. Assuming he’s allowed them. This poor little boy. Dumped in hospital, dumped with whoever.
Last few times Aaron’s posted he’s only had M and R, she’s had O with her. Wonder if after his last outburst he’s now only allowed the older 2 overnight

• Sad
Reactions: 7
i've come to conclusion her veneers are fucked and she can't chew so goes for prawn and lets them just slip down her throat!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
One of them needs to have a meltdown asap, they’ve both been so boring since Aaron’s latest drinking sesh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.