Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #43 Aaron’s thrown in the towel, Jodie’s got a sitter and is out on the prowl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg what an embarrassment
---
That video where she has Oakley on her lap looking like she's using one of her live honey toys, there's 1 comment aimed at her the rest is about Oakley

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She’s an actual mess! The black gaps in her teeth and wonky lips 😩 hasn’t got a clue what she’s saying/singing I honestly don’t understand how she’s watched that back and thought ahh yeah I look good I’ll post it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her video on her stories 🤣🤣

I just couldn't imagine being fourty and dancing like a twit in my bedroom to upload to social media 🤣

And what the duck are her teeth!!! They are hilarious!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As If the first time wasn't enough we get a second one of them tiktoks 🤢 she dresses like an 18 year old slag now a 40 30 year old mother of 4

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.