Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #41 Jodie’s getting new tits so she doesn’t have to look after her kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Aaron was with oakley last night or if his career is that bleeping thick that she watched him overnight so that slag could go out and get snigged off her but and try and get a new man. Either way when she does have a night out and the kids are there she's the one with a hangover all day while she has the kids. If she has them today then i think aaron is probably having his days with oakley and the carer. If I have heard it right if aaron has Oakley she has the boys and vice versa so neither of them should have a break from having any kids with them. Cos when Oakley was in hospital red dwarf head had days without any kids because we all know she doesn't watch siennah, sienna basically gets palmed iff ir shovwd in her room to make tik toks

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Would the carer have Siennah? I think parents do need a break to go out and do something for themselves. But the carer is not a babysitter and she could go out when Aaron has the boys if he does.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if her mum is still up and she had the kids whilst Talia went to that launch.

Reactions: 5
Would the carer have Siennah? I think parents do need a break to go out and do something for themselves. But the carer is not a babysitter and she could go out when Aaron has the boys if he does.
I doubt it! If something was to happen to siennah she could get into trouble.
But knowing jodie she's got it so the carer looks after her other kids, seeing as she gets everything else that she dont need

Reactions: 4
We all know Jodie loves a softplay. This just came up on my fyp and made me think of her instantly. Not her cup of tea mind she only likes them when she can just dump the kids there and sit on her arse

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Shes just had a 6 month break

Reactions: 7
Hates not being organised so creates a plan.
Colour codes the kids then used Romeos colour for Maddox Nursery!

great work Jodie, hope the carer can help Siennah with her homework cause she’ll be fucked if you try and help her!

also A+ for your kids safety. Names, photos and now their routine and where they will be and when all online! 👍🏻🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

great work Jodie, hope the carer can help Siennah with her homework cause she’ll be fucked if you try and help her!

also A+ for your kids safety. Names, photos and now their routine and where they will be and when all online! 👍🏻🙄
Jesus Christ she’s so thick it’s painful

Reactions: 6
I’ll be honest, unless I’m being thick I can’t see aside from the water bit exactly what massive medical needs Oakley has that require a carer.

Yes, for most parents who’ve not dumped their child in hospital for 6 months I think time out doing something for yourself is healthy but she seems to have a lot of time to herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ll be honest, unless I’m being thick I can’t see aside from the water bit exactly what massive medical needs Oakley has that require a carer.

Yes, for most parents who’ve not dumped their child in hospital for 6 months I think time out doing something for yourself is healthy but she seems to have a lot of time to herself.
There's not alot else apart from if his sats drop but she's trained in what to do in those situations so she doesn't need a carer she wants one as she's a single medical mummy, it's a joke there could be someone who's desperate for a carer but they don't have one cos miss talia has one for 12 hours a day

Reactions: 7
I don’t get what the carer will do when all the kids are at nursery and school and Jodie just has Oakley. Is Jodie going to sit there whilst the carer deals with him? Or is the carer going to sit there and watch Jodie play with Oakley? So strange.

Reactions: 15

Don’t forget the fact she’s got a SCEDUAL 😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought maybe the carer has done this for her then seen all the mismatching colours and the spelling 🤣🤣
---
She’s so cleaver!! she has her own spellings of words ✌🏻

Schedule… SCEDUAL
Cleft Palate… CLEFT PALLET
Craniofacial… CRAINOFACIAL

Wonder if she’s still using that amazing HYDROQUARTERZONE…

Just as well Siennah has a tutor isn’t it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her latest post, teddy's mum has commented saying something like your hard work has paid off, now to me that sounds like she's had to prove she can have Oakley home, we know that's the case but to others it might not seem that way. Does that make sense?

Reactions: 21

His flushes are all the same amount why has she got to write it down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww look at how cute Oakley is missing his nurses saying mumumumum, he must be really missing there love and attention by calling out for them😍 cus that ugly waste of space definitely ent no mother to him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.