Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #41 Jodie’s getting new tits so she doesn’t have to look after her kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’ll have one for 4? As Aaron says he had the boys 3 days and Jodie has them 4 days So the carer sounds like it’s daily
Yes that makes more sense maybe. I’m sure she hasn’t got one everyday though. But again if I’m wrong please correct me 😂 I miss so much on this thread sometimes.

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine being oakleys carer, I mean they're very lucky as hes such a sweet boy, but being dragged round everywhere by his mother is another thing, she is going to take full advantage of these poor carers.
I couldn't have someone in my house fir that amount of time you just can't be yourself and relax, what if you have wind one day 🤣🤣
Wind? She won’t care, she’ll be saying keep an eye on Oaks and I’ll go up and do a bit of work upstairs. Cue dildo out and the door closed 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes that makes more sense maybe. I’m sure she hasn’t got one everyday though. But again if I’m wrong please correct me 😂 I miss so much on this thread sometimes.
I guess if it was 7 days a week she would need 2 carers splitting the shifts? The carer can’t work 12 hours a day 7 days a week I wouldn’t think. 🤔.

Reactions: 3
I guess if it was 7 days a week she would need 2 carers splitting the shifts? The carer can’t work 12 hours a day 7 days a week I wouldn’t think. 🤔.
I think she has 1 carer 12 hours for 4 days, then Aaron has a different carer 12 hours for 3 days

Reactions: 3
She’s deffo at this bratz opening thing tonight ain’t she… that’s what she had her hair done for probably!

Reactions: 13
I think she was out last night. Wonder where Oakley was or if she’d dumped him on a “god parent”.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Took an unintentional few weeks off as you know life! And look what I've missed. Tried to keep up to date with her stories but I've definitely missed some. Honestly can't believe her. I have so many questions 🤯

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.