Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #37 Jodie thinks she's a looker but she's more like a GTA hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just posted on old thread whilst this one was made!
She says 11 months in and she still doesn't know why she didn't know. That she didn't know he had a cleft pallet until he was 3 days old because she was too busy wondering why he had no fingers and why his head was so different. She wanted to breastfeed but he couldn't latch on. The first few days her brain was frazzled, they put a sign on the door saying do not enter without speaking to the midwife first, her and Aaron tried to be positive but it was impossible! She couldn't send her daughter a photo because she was so numb.
She didn't speak to her dad or sister for a few days. The consultant kept asking if she wanted Oakleys procedures done in London or Liverpool and she couldn't answer. She just laid in bed and couldn't speak. She was worried about Aaron's feelings and thoughts. And she contacted a friend called Remi to get Aaron's boxing career going!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Just posted on old thread whilst this one was made!
She says 11 months in and she still doesn't know why she didn't know. That she didn't know he had a cleft pallet until he was 3 days old because she was too busy wondering why he had no fingers and why his head was so different. She wanted to breastfeed but he couldn't latch on. The first few days her brain was frazzled, they put a sign on the door saying do not enter without speaking to the midwife first, her and Aaron tried to be positive but it was impossible! She couldn't send her daughter a photo because she was so numb.
She didn't speak to her dad or sister for a few days. The consultant kept asking if she wanted Oakleys procedures done in London or Liverpool and she couldn't answer. She just laid in bed and couldn't speak. She was worried about Aaron's feelings and thoughts. And she contacted a friend called Remi to get Aaron's boxing career going!
I can’t believe she’s still suggesting that she didn’t know. Do you think she’s doing this on a blog so the nurses don’t see she’s slating them/lying about what she knew

Reactions: 12
Even if they couldn’t diagnose the syndrome from the scans. They’d be able to see the other things like his hands which hadn’t formed properly and also the shape of his head.

I was induced with my daughter because they weren’t happy with the shape of her head on my final growth scan. Turned out her plates had just overlapped due to being squashed. So if they can see that then I’m pretty sure they’d have seen the shape of Oakley’s head!

Reactions: 24
I honeslty thibk she lied to Aaron. She's told him the extra checks she was having were due to her cervix issues. That way Aaron wouldn't have any reason to question it. It's been a problem in the past so why would he. She's then gone to far with this narrative of not knowing that she can't go back now. So she's now writing it in a blog so it's a paper trial to keep up with her own lies. Jodie isn't very good at remembering after all

Reactions: 27
I can’t believe she’s still suggesting that she didn’t know. Do you think she’s doing this on a blog so the nurses don’t see she’s slating them/lying about what she knew
God knows! On her first blog she says she had fortnightly internal scans, 2 mri- one at 17 weeks and one at 21 weeks and then was discharged! I don't believe her 🤣
---
She also says she was given the steroid Injection during labour to mature his lungs, was he really early?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
God knows! On her first blog she says she had fortnightly internal scans, 2 mri- one at 17 weeks and one at 21 weeks and then was discharged! I don't believe her 🤣
---
She also says she was given the steroid Injettisondoring labour to mature his lungs, was he really early?
Don’t think he was that early i wanna say 36w

Reactions: 4
thinking they are back together, wonder what aarons family make of this as they only got back in touch with him when he split with her, he will be saying its for the boys sake but that's bullshit, the kids will be worse off being around a toxic couple like them, they will split up again and again and that will damage the boys even more. So much for him slating talias appearance, he must not hate it that much, he obviously loves the butch look

Reactions: 14
I honeslty thibk she lied to Aaron. She's told him the extra checks she was having were due to her cervix issues. That way Aaron wouldn't have any reason to question it. It's been a problem in the past so why would he. She's then gone to far with this narrative of not knowing that she can't go back now. So she's now writing it in a blog so it's a paper trial to keep up with her own lies. Jodie isn't very good at remembering after all
I agree, Aaron probably thought it was normal and didn’t question it. If he’s anything like my partner he’ll be clueless. Most men are tbh they don’t know the ins and outs of pregnancy or what’s the norm

Reactions: 9
---
She also says she was given the steroid Injettisondoring labour to mature his lungs, was he really early?
They only give them before 36 weeks I'm sure. I was told I might have to go in early and if it was before 36 weeks if need them. He's wasn't premature was he that I know

Reactions: 5
I agree, Aaron probably thought it was normal and didn’t question it. If he’s anything like my partner he’ll be clueless. Most men are tbh they don’t know the ins and outs of pregnancy or what’s the norm
I use to just tell my partner what the appointment was for and to book a day off. By the time we got the hospital for the appointment he'd be asking me what it's for, 😂 like come on I've told you 25 times. In the end I just stopped telling him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I use to just tell my partner what the appointment was for and to book a day off. By the time we got the hospital for the appointment he'd be asking me what it's for, 😂 like come on I've told you 25 times. In the end I just stopped telling him.
Sounds exactly like my partner 😂 he was like so when you give birth they’ll be blood and stuff on him. No tit hun he’s been inside my body for months what do you think 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sounds exactly like my partner 😂 he was like so when you give birth they’ll be blood and stuff on him. No tit hun he’s been inside my body for months what do you think 😂
I honeslty wonder how they get through life you know 😂😂 was he expecting the baby to come out all clean hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree, think it’s complete BS they didn’t know there was anything wrong. My first was born with a wee hole in his heart (he’s absolutely fine it’s v common) and with my second pregnancy years later they literally checked every inch of baba while he was growing, extra scans etc to make sure he was alright. The scans now are insanely detailed they check all the baby’s measurements regularly etc. they are so thorough.

also, talias 100% the type to try and sue for medical negligence she’s driven by money and attention. She’d be in the papers, splashing it all over her socials and blog about how it’s all the NHS’s fault she didn’t know.

Her story has more holes than she’s had poked in her overfilled face.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So right on cue after her blog post there 2 ad's with the brand tagged under her username because engagement will be high - hey estrid + bperfect cosmetics then what's the bet the underwear is for another new ad coming later :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.