Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #34 Double jointed hips and dodgy nips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son had a speech impediment and he’d say ‘murruh’ really made me laugh 😂😂
Awwww. I remember I took my little one for a walk when he was younger and he picked up a STICK.. he used to pronounce his ST as Ds… well hes running round with it shouting “I’ve got a big stick”
😳😳😭😭🤣 I wanted the floor to swallow me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to share this and don't care if it gives my identity away, I'm crying happy tears I'm doing a charity walk on Saturday in memory of my mum who died not long ago and have just doubled my target

• Heart
Reactions: 40
MIRR-OR
Some say MIRRAH don’t they
---

duck! well this has went deep 🤣🤣
Pardon the pun hahahahah
It does my head right in when the GS girls say Mir-row. Like wtf is that? Where are you getting the w from in mirror 🤔

——
Yeah sorry about that. I’ve wanted to tell someone for ages and this seemed like the perfect time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awwww. I remember I took my little one for a walk when he was younger and he picked up a STICK.. he used to pronounce his ST as Ds… well hes running round with it shouting “I’ve got a big stick”
😳😳😭😭🤣 I wanted the floor to swallow me!
Yeah he calls clocks cocks and when he said fix it it sounded like f it 😂😂
---
I have to share this and don't care if it gives my identity away, I'm crying happy tears I'm doing a charity walk on Saturday in memory of my mum who died not long ago and have just doubled my target
Oh I’m so sorry for your loss. But what an amazing thing you’ve done. So glad you hit your target ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry to hear about your mum ❤
Brilliant news about smashing your target though. It’s a shame we can’t donate for you. Xx

• Heart
It does my head right in when the GS girls say Mir-row. Like wtf is that? Where are you getting the w from in mirror 🤔
Those aren’t real Geordies 🤣
Hartlepool or Sunderland usually.
The Hartlepool accent grindssss on me… sorry for anyone from round there 🫣
---
Brilliant news ❤
Such an amazing cause! Xx

Reactions: 3

——
Yeah sorry about that. I’ve wanted to tell someone for ages and this seemed like the perfect time 😂😂😂
Is that what helped you get your name shameless horse, we all know the male horse is a big boy 🤣😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm having a proper down day and reading all these phonetic alphabet atrempts has cracked me up, thank you, you beautiful bunch of legends!
Reminds me of when I was younger, trying to spell something phonetically, got to E and all I could manage was "E for eeeek!" ffs

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm having a proper down day and reading all these phonetic alphabet atrempts has cracked me up, thank you, you beautiful bunch of legends!
Reminds me of when I was younger, trying to spell something phonetically, got to E and all I could manage was "E for eeeek!" ffs
They’ve been a giggle havent they,
I’ve been having one of those crappy days too and it cheered me up too,
Hope tomorrow is a better day for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.