Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #34 Double jointed hips and dodgy nips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on her stories from yesterday, how strange is it she’s been away from her baby for so long?? I’m thinking that couple that are at the hospital are considered responsible guardians. It’s all very strange. Oakley has been at home before and was much more medically unstable than he is just now.

Reactions: 12
Is it normal to have friends, sorry, godparents 🙄, visit your son? I don’t think I’d feel right about it. Maybe visit whilst parents were there but not instead of. Doesn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 23
The way she’s making it out I really think she’s not allowed to be with him at the hospital.

Reactions: 12
Is there some sort of sign up list for oakleys god parents I’d like to sign up and give that boy the attention he needs

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Is it normal to have friends, sorry, godparents 🙄, visit your son? I don’t think I’d feel right about it. Maybe visit whilst parents were there but not instead of. Doesn’t sit right with me
No, I think if you’ve got other children at home there has to be some balance. I certainly wouldn’t want a baby of mine to be alone. As previously said, although there are nurses there; they have too much of a workload to play and be with him 24/7 he will literally be left to look at the TV with someone popping in every now and again. I would only feel comfortable going home if there was someone to tag team with so to speak.
That said, it is absurd that the ‘godparents’ are spending more time with him than she is.
There’s a family I follow on TikTok @poppy_and_kaylee A couple of weeks ago Poppy was admitted to hospital with RSV (not unusual Oakley’s had it and been admitted because of his breathing difficulties just the same as Poppy). Every day mum continued to share positive snippets, on the day she passed they were pleased to be discussing sending oxygen home and being discharged (just like Oakley). But during the moving from one ward to another, Poppy’s heart just stopped beating. That little girl did have a shorter life expectancy, but in the moment’s before her death was still a healthier child than Oakley.
Anything could happen, how on Earth would you forgive yourself if he passed away alone or in the arms of a nurse because you were running a bath at home or getting filler.

Side note - Poppy was also visually impaired and when mum is talking to her and giving her affection she isn’t eye bleeping herself in the camera or trying to get her designer labels in shot.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Usually on other threads, but got to say am shocked at Talia MIA Oatway, she really is missing in action the bleep. As if any mother could ditch her poorly baby like that :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
No, I think if you’ve got other children at home there has to be some balance. I certainly wouldn’t want a baby of mine to be alone. As previously said, although there are nurses there; they have too much of a workload to play and be with him 24/7 he will literally be left to look at the TV with someone popping in every now and again. I would only feel comfortable going home if there was someone to tag team with so to speak.
That said, it is absurd that the ‘godparents’ are spending more time with him than she is.
There’s a family I follow on TikTok @poppy_and_kaylee A couple of weeks ago Poppy was admitted to hospital with RSV (not unusual Oakley’s had it and been admitted because of his breathing difficulties just the same as Poppy). Every day mum continued to share positive snippets, on the day she passed they were pleased to be discussing sending oxygen home and being discharged (just like Oakley). But during the moving from one ward to another, Poppy’s heart just stopped beating. That little girl did have a shorter life expectancy, but in the moment’s before her death was still a healthier child than Oakley.
Anything could happen, how on Earth would you forgive yourself if he passed away alone or in the arms of a nurse because you were running a bath at home or getting filler.

Side note - Poppy was also visually impaired and when mum is talking to her and giving her affection she isn’t eye bleeping herself in the camera or trying to get her designer labels in shot.
I follow them on TikTok. What an amazing little girl Poppy was and her parents are absolutely incredible 🤍. God bless them all ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Where did Beki go and why isn't she giving us the ☕🤣 Just a little sign anyone so we know Oakley isn't being left alone 24/7 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 28
erm yes he did hun, he just never posts xo
---
Is it a new thing to turn comments off on ads?
Isn't the ad she's turned the comment off on the one that someone left that comment about her not having been with Oakley? Because brands are tagged I'm wondering if she's turned them off so THEY don't see any negative comments about her, otherwise they'd likely pull out of any deals or future deals with her

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I follow them on TikTok. What an amazing little girl Poppy was and her parents are absolutely incredible 🤍. God bless them all ❤
I follow them on TikTok too, beautiful family. I was so sad when she announced poppy had passed.

Reactions: 3
Isn't the ad she's turned the comment off on the one that someone left that comment about her not having been with Oakley? Because brands are tagged I'm wondering if she's turned them off so THEY don't see any negative comments about her, otherwise they'd likely pull out of any deals or future deals with her
that’s what I was thinking as well, the two most recent ads have comments off. Can’t exactly look good for the business when all the comments are slating her or him. I’m actually surprised she gets any work. The companies obviously must just care about the view numbers rather than why everyone is watching her

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Where did Beki go and why isn't she giving us the ☕🤣 Just a little sign anyone so we know Oakley isn't being left alone 24/7 😫
Beki said not long ago that shes reading from the side lines as jodie n her twit pals were mouthing off to her

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.