Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #33 Gaps in your face, big disgrace, palming kids off all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talias face is getting more square by the day yet Aaron's getting more sexy wed all like to lay 😅😅😅 thread suggestion
---
Tattlers helping aaron out with court and jodies trying to cover up the meds that she's bought
Thread suggestion

Reactions: 19
Do we think she got sienna to film those shower scenes 👀
---
Ps regretting changing my picture to Blair Waldorf when someone’s just sent in those belting screenshots of Jodie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
---

Ps regretting changing my picture to Blair Waldorf when someone’s just sent in those belting screenshots of Jodie 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Siennah come here and film Me in the shower pouting !! 😳 bet that little girl Hates being in her presence

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Siennah come here and film Me in the shower pouting !! 😳 bet that little girl Hates being in her presence
If that’s is true, which I’m purely speculating, she’s like stroking her shoulders “seductively” and stuff. Imagine your 8 year old seeing that 🫣 it’s rank behaviour if true!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
This Dan is taking the piss now, I wanted an early night, but decided to wait to see this interview and an hour later he's now saying we're only getting part 1 🙄🙄🙄
I hate him tbh, like he gives a tit about it. He’s in it for him self getting a wide on at hos viewing figures. I think this is going to be a let down so many people have turned off and why air part 1 only if it’s massive🤔

Reactions: 4
If that’s is true, which I’m purely speculating, she’s like stroking her shoulders “seductively” and stuff. Imagine your 8 year old seeing that 🫣 it’s rank behaviour if true!
Of course it's true . Wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't there filming her lingerie ones too she's a vile vile human

Reactions: 3
Poor Oakleys left alone
Talias got a face like a broken bone

Thread suggestion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Others on the thread are saying Christine Lampard? Apparently she was at his 60th birthday.

Reactions: 2
Ohhhh I forgot about her, 100% now you've said. Hated her in the jungle
---

She's another one i can't stand
I’m confused what was meant by the money talk and ruth still speaking to him but can’t afford lawyers

Reactions: 1
I’m confused what was meant by the money talk and ruth still speaking to him but can’t afford lawyers
I was thinking in terms of the injunction that apparently is in place, if MM wanted to fight it but doesn't have the money
I think he meant Ruth is still in touch with MM and keep a check on him

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Apparently Schofield is paying his lawyers tens of thousands of pounds and MM can’t put his side of the story out because he won’t have the money to pay if Schofield tries to sue him?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.