Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #33 Gaps in your face, big disgrace, palming kids off all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she kept the kids from Aaron this time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just throwing my 2p in with speculations 🤣

Reactions: 4
Petty but i love the fact she has to have a basic shower with basic bathroom tiles when she is a ceiling rainfall shower type of gal

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok ok. So I have missed like a week or so of posts. I’ve been on the Phillip thread it’s been fast paced over there.
I’m so please that there is now a wiki! But why is she been called Jodie and what’s with the oranges? (I jest I already know, just know how you all love those questions!)
Well done to the orange army who helped Aaron on his hour of need!
Just seen the new story, Has Aaron had Botox!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok ok. So I have missed like a week or so of posts. I’ve been on the Phillip thread it’s been fast paced over there.
I’m so please that there is now a wiki! But why is she been called Jodie and what’s with the oranges? (I jest I already know, just know how you all love those questions!)
Well done to the orange army who helped Aaron on his hour of need!
Just seen the new story, Has Aaron had Botox!?
It says it on the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For anyone who can’t keep up with the PS thread eamon holmes is doing an interview shortly with ‘truth bomb after truth bomb’ on gb news

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.