Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #33 Gaps in your face, big disgrace, palming kids off all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Others on the thread are saying Christine Lampard? Apparently she was at his 60th birthday.
I'd be shocked at her but then again I haven't watched it in ages and don't follow her so don't really know what she's like

Reactions: 3
Apparently Schofield is paying his lawyers tens of thousands of pounds and MM can’t put his side of the story out because he won’t have the money to pay if Schofield tries to sue him?
I'd be shocked at her but then again I haven't watched it in ages and don't follow her so don't really know what she's like
I hope he has some decent support around him then, eamon gave the impression he was vulnerable in more ways than just age

Reactions: 4
Nah not her just actually listened to the interview it’s someone who wanted doors opened. Want to know who!!!!
That Charlene was all for interviewing people in the jungle and wanting to be taken as a journalist and not just a loose woman so I'm thinking it's her

Reactions: 5
Someone in the other thread said Christine covers Lorraine a lot so maybe that’s the doors being opened for her.
---
I hope he has some decent support around him then, eamon gave the impression he was vulnerable in more ways than just age
I’m sure I seen a picture and a post about how MM was asking for ❄ at a pub… and we all know the rumours about Holly being on it.
I bet Phil has got him on it and that’s why Eamon said he had money problems.

I’m glad he’s got Ruth to go too but imagine the whole country talking about you and you can’t say anything with fear of being sued, he must feel so isolated and lonely ☹

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Someone in the other thread said Christine covers Lorraine a lot so maybe that’s the doors being opened for her.
---

I’m sure I seen a picture and a post about how MM was asking for ❄ at a pub… and we all know the rumours about Holly being on it.
I bet Phil has got him on it and that’s why Eamon said he had money problems.

I’m glad he’s got Ruth to go too but imagine the whole country talking about you and you can’t say anything with fear of being sued, he must feel so isolated and lonely ☹
How haven't I heard these rumours about Holly 😂 I was wondering what Eamon was getting at about the whole money thing

Reactions: 9
Is this the longest he has been left?
Didn’t she say he can’t he left for long periods of time and someone has to be there? Then where r u talia you can still do days with the boys but not every single day not fair on Oakley at all

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she say he can’t he left for long periods of time and someone has to be there? Then where r u talia you can still do days with the boys but not every single day not fair on Oakley at all
yes she did say that actually, contradicting her self as per

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.